Mass Effect: Andromeda pushed back to 2017

FakezZ
34 minutes ago, shermantanker said:

They more then made up for it with all their post launch actions and content.

i uninstalled it immediately after finishing the game. Biggest disappointment ever in a game for me. Never bothered with whatever came after the initial version of me3, never will.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

The only game I was truly looking forward to this year :(

Spartan 1.0

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120XL 86.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Extreme ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
Memory: Corsair Dominator 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Storage: OCZ Vector Series 512GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Storage: Seagate Desktop HDD 4TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Classified ACX 2.0 Video Card
Case: Thermaltake Urban S41 ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: Corsair 1200W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply
Optical Drive: LG BH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer
Optical Drive: LG BH10LS30 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Sound Card: Creative Labs ZXR 24-bit 192 KHz Sound Card
Monitor: 2x Asus VG278HE 27.0" 144Hz Monitor
Keyboard: Logitech G19s Wired Gaming Keyboard
Keyboard: Razer Orbweaver Elite Mechanical Gaming Keypad Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech G700s Wireless Laser Mouse
Headphones: Creative Labs EVO ZxR 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Creative Labs GigaWorks T40 Series II 32W 2ch Speakers

Hades 1.0

Spoiler

Laptop: Dell Alienware 15 2015

CPU: i7-4720HQ CPU

Memory: 16GB DDR3 SODIMM RAM

Storage: 256GB M.2 SSD

Storage: 1TB 5400rpm 2.5" HDD

Screen: 15.6" FHD Display

Video Card: Nvidia GTX 970M with 3GB

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro

Project: Spartan 1.2 PLEASE SUPPORT ME NEW CHANNEL > Tech Inquisition

10 hours ago, GidonsClaw said:

The only game I was truly looking forward to this year :(

Why?  The only thing we know about it is that BioWare wants to make money with it.  It's way too early and way to little info to get all dramatic over.

9 minutes ago, MoonSpot said:

Why?  The only thing we know about it is that BioWare want to make money with it.  It's way too early and way to little info to get all dramatic over.

I didn't even know that video existed lol

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

As long as the developers have more time to polish it and deliver a bug-free (yeah, sure) experience I don't mind delaying any games.

Actually I am quite glad with this delay seeing squadron 42 is due to launch end of this year it would have conflicted and together with Mass Effect it is the only other game I am really looking forwards to.

The Mass Effect universe is just amazing one of the best science fiction universes out there.

"Hope, what a concept." - Deunan Knute

11 hours ago, Samfisher said:

I hope they take the extended time to remove the Mako from the damn game :3

Yeah not happening. They've been teasing it as almost the biggest thing in the game. I don't have anything against it, as long as the planets have different layouts and are unique. But I do hope they improve Skyrim like physics.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

just 1 year more!

can't wait. Loved all 3 Mass Effect games.

Dam it 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

8 hours ago, crisro996 said:

As long as the developers have more time to polish it and deliver a bug-free (yeah, sure) experience I don't mind delaying any games.

Did the PC version ever have any real issues? I remember getting 3 day 1 without any problems.

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

6 minutes ago, shermantanker said:

Did the PC version ever have any real issues? I remember getting 3 day 1 without any problems.

Uhm.... The FOV?!!! It was an issue that will plague that game forever.

HARDWARE INTERRUPT MOTHAF#%A!
WINDOWS 10 = adware, driven by spyware

Hey if it turns out better I don't mind. I have only done the trilogy once so I need to play through it a few more times with different choices. 

And I didn't mind the ME3  but I played it long after it was out (got it free after Sim City thing so I bought the trilogy) with the different endings..I guess.

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

More time to spend on development. Looking forward to play the new installment! I love the series and can't wait to see the new universe they'll make. :)

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

3 hours ago, shermantanker said:

I honestly don't remember, but I'm inclined to say no. I didn't have any issues with the 3rd game, I just meant to say that I don't mind delaying a game if it means potential issues the developers might encounter.

If you were talking about the "yeah, sure" part, then it was just me being pessimistic after last year's failures (mainly arkham knight, which I really wanted to play, but couldn't).