Donald Trump... #Rekt?

Speedyv

tldw

I'm not saying John Oliver is wrong, but make sure you guys get your info from other sources and not just Mr. Oliver. He's full of shit sometimes and doesn't actually do research.

5 minutes ago, QueenDemetria said:

I installed the Drumpf plug-in, it makes reading American politics a little less irritating lol.

Somehow makes I even funnier as well...

System: Thinkpad T460

The real joke here is people developing political opinions based on a comedy program...

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

21 minutes ago, Real_PhillBert said:

The real joke here is people developing political opinions based on a comedy program...

Eh I'd say it's much much better than people developing beliefs based on news reports from the media or even whatever drivel coming out of politicians' mouths. 

The satire is factual and is supported by evidence...

It being comedy does not change the facts. 

22 minutes ago, Real_PhillBert said:

its somewhat satirical but at the end of the day it is the truth. also inb4 probable thread lock (this can only end badly)

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

not a person from U.S. but here my 2 cents

Time Warner owns HBO and funds Hillary for 500k , John Oliver roasts Trump with some inaccurate information (and some facts). At least Colbert is honest

fx-8350 @4,4Ghz/sapphire r9 fury/2x 8gb Kingstone ddr3 @2030Mhz

It's this guy or McAfee, not sure yet.

It's the Current Year!.......... 

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

On 2/29/2016 at 2:12 PM, Kloaked said:

I'm not saying John Oliver is wrong, but make sure you guys get your info from other sources and not just Mr. Oliver. He's full of shit sometimes and doesn't actually do research.

One of these sources, perhaps?

My PC specifications are in my profile.

The USA is doomed, no matter who will win. As long you dont get rid of the FR Puppets and warmongering Criminals, "Land of the Free" will stay a Myth.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

On 29-2-2016 at 5:03 PM, Maybach123 said:

its somewhat satirical but at the end of the day it is the truth. also inb4 probable thread lock (this can only end badly)

This thread stayed unlocked.

Really surprising, to be honest.

39 minutes ago, Praesi said:

The USA is doomed, no matter who will win. As long you dont get rid of the FR Puppets and warmongering Criminals, "Land of the Free" will stay a Myth.

Tell me about it.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

John Oliver and ilk like him should  just never be considered viable sources to build your opinions, especially political, off of. He and the rest are as much (if not moreso in some cases) of a lapdog as those running for president.

On 2/29/2016 at 2:40 PM, Real_PhillBert said:

I concur.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Doesn't change my opinion.  The recent actions of the Republican Party or the GOPe(Establishment) has definitely changed some opinions however and that is there is no difference between the Establishment of the GOP and the core(as well as establishment) of the DNC.  The more they attack Trump in efforts to wrest control back in to their hands, as well as get their future finances in control - the more Trump wins.  People are fed up with the Establishment of both parties.  That is why people are attracted to Trump, Sanders, and to some degree Cruz.  Really would've rathered Rand or Carson over Cruz, but, not their time yet.

holy...

i5 4460 - GTX 970 - 1TB WD Blue - 256 GB Samsung Evo SSD - NZXT H440 - 16GB DDR3 RAM

On 2/29/2016 at 5:10 PM, TopWargamer said:

I was literally just about to post this too. John Oliver absolutely tore into him. I never liked Trump anyways, but this video solidifies what I believe about him, and I'm a Republican too.

Stop lying to yourself Topbae, you are totes Democrat ;)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Dolan Drumpf (I don't even type his name properly because that's how much I respect him) is a total fucking joke but that just goes to show you what his party opened up the door to. If members of your party are constantly saying stupid anti progressive things what do you expect to happen? Lo and behold the king of them all appears and sweeps half the flock away and it's too little too late for the traditional conservatives to show opposition because he has such a lead over everyone else.

If he does get the nomination it will split the party and the sadist in me will love to watch that train wreck happen. The people that support him are the low hanging fruit (generally) i.e. the ill informed voter that thinks that because he is a known businessman (a lousy one at that) he could run a country. Well a country isn't a business first of all and not once has he provided a single shred of evidence that he has any tangible plan other to "make america great again"

fucking bologna but hey, it's not my party :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

My opinion I take televised news well I pretty much ignore it as most stations are run on there sole beliefs and will show or make things seem how they want to so people will follow the stations owners beliefs.  I don't think it's news or journalism it's just brainwashing the viewers.  News should be about reporting everything not filled with misinformation and trying to force there belief.  

I am not going to say who I am for but the one person I am not is Hilary as she needs to be in jail for the risk she put Americans in with classified data because if that was you or me we would never see light of day again nor been heard from.

Last thing Trumps biggest strength is because most Americans are tired of career politicians and that is his hook for most people he has never been in office and people want to see something different.

1 hour ago, SurvivorNVL said:

Doesn't change my opinion.  The recent actions of the Republican Party or the GOPe(Establishment) has definitely changed some opinions however and that is there is no difference between the Establishment of the GOP and the core(as well as establishment) of the DNC.  The more they attack Trump in efforts to wrest control back in to their hands, as well as get their future finances in control - the more Trump wins.  People are fed up with the Establishment of both parties.  That is why people are attracted to Trump, Sanders, and to some degree Cruz.  Really would've rathered Rand or Carson over Cruz, but, not their time yet.

And just hand America over to the "libertarian" and the TEA Party...

Supply-side economics do not work. Wealth inequality will not decrease, lobbying and corporate influence will increase. And nobody cried out about class warfare when the ultra rich got huge tax cuts...

I'm mostly angered when uneducated people want to support politicians that don't have their best interests in mind. At the end of the day, you can't cure ignorance. *cogh* creationist neurosurgeon *cough*

Video not available in my country.

Linus is my fetish.