looking to make a group

gamzagaming

looking to make a group and want it to be like a private military company. If you guys think its a good idea or if you have any input i would love to hear it. I do not plan on running this i just want to be part of the starting of this.

1 minute ago, gamzagaming said:

looking to make a group and want it to be like a private military company. If you guys think its a good idea or if you have any input i would love to hear it. I do not plan on running this i just want to be part of the starting of this.

Um thats called mercenaries and its a high crime, especially when organized 

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

1 minute ago, RedWulf said:

Um thats called mercenaries and its a high crime, especially when organized 

yeah im looking to start/help-start a large scale mercenary group.

Just now, Jacktastic-Mofo said:

Question- are you 12? like that is a legit question, how old are you?

Just now, gamzagaming said:

yeah im looking to start/help-start a large scale mercenary group.

I...I cant tell if thats sarcasm. Unless you're in some backwater country it is a very serious crime xD  

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

Just now, gamzagaming said:

Another serious question- in what world does this seem logical / feasible?

This requires an enormous amount of money to do legally and it's a difficult business to do unless you're working for shady people. If you want to start something like this do a security firm. Like hired guards for events, lower end politicians- not hired soldiers to kill.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

2 minutes ago, Jacktastic-Mofo said:

Question- are you 12? like that is a legit question, how old are you?

its a joke xD

Just now, Jacktastic-Mofo said:

This requires an enormous amount of money to do legally and it's a difficult business to do unless you're working for shady people. If you want to start something like this do a security firm. Like hired guards for events, lower end politicians- not hired soldiers to kill.

read the subforum dude...its for Star Citizen lol

48 minutes ago, Jacktastic-Mofo said:

Lol He's talking about in the game star citizen. Hence why it's posted in that sun fourm 

"Television brainwashing the youth"

"Politicians won't tell us the truth"

5 hours ago, Grrizz said:

xD Excellent start to the thread xD 

Agreed, I mean we have a looking for a group in the gaming section so I expected that but a real life PMC? I laugh.

7 hours ago, gamzagaming said:

Yo! @CommanderFett has a squadron in our current military group for mercanary work. If you follow the discord link in the sticky of this subforum you can come chat with us.

This is gold.

CPU Intel i7 8700K @5Ghz Motherboard ROG Maximus Hero 10 RAM Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz 

GPU MSI Gaming X 1080ti Case Thermaltake Core P3  Storage SSD Boot plus Samsung 960 Evo M.2 nvme storage 

PSU Corsair RM750W Gold Display Asus ROG Strix XG32VQ 144Hz 1440p Cooling Corsair H100i V2 

Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK FX Mouse Roccat Kone Aimo Audio MK3 Fostex T50RP + Schiit Magni 3 AMP and Modi 2 DAC 
Operating System Win 10

VR HTC Vive, Audio Strap Motion Platform DOF Reality 2 DOF

2 hours ago, Adreyu said:

holy crap the amount of people who don't check the subforum lol

I'm not surprised that people can't bother to check a subforum, but this has to be one of the greatest fails yet for an ltt topic. Still absolutely hilarious though.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro

25 minutes ago, drewjn said:

I'm not surprised that people can't bother to check a subforum, but this has to be one of the greatest fails yet for an ltt topic. Still absolutely hilarious though.

Though its not really difficult to check the subtopic though, it literally says right at the top :D Especially important to check when people are talking about things like mercenary groups that they are not actually talking about the real world (That strange area you can see out the window if you have one)!

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

27 minutes ago, abyss03 said:

Though its not really difficult to check the subtopic though, it literally says right at the top :D Especially important to check when people are talking about things like mercenary groups that they are not actually talking about the real world (That strange area you can see out the window if you have one)!

That is what makes it all the stranger. Make any post and people will try to upchuck whatever opinion they have, before even bothering to learn context in any way shape or form. Remember, a speedy reply matters more than actually making an informed decision, or even adding anything of value to a conversation.

[Insert welcome to the internet meme, here]

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

Just now, CommanderFett said:

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED. WHO NEEDS TO DIE

Wow wow wow, calm down. No one needs to die, yet.

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

Just now, abyss03 said:

Wow wow wow, calm down. No one needs to die, yet.

But... I was summoned. And I even brought my Sabre and Vanguard to wreck shit.

1 minute ago, CommanderFett said:

But... I was summoned. And I even brought my Sabre and Vanguard to wreck shit.

Now you will have to satisfy your murderous cravings out in the simulation!

Also I think someone wanted to join some sort of mercenary group and you were called upon.

28 minutes ago, abyss03 said:

Now you will have to satisfy your murderous cravings out in the simulation!

Also I think someone wanted to join some sort of mercenary group and you were called upon.

FRESH MEAT FOR THE GRINDER

I mean a new recruit. How nice.

On 2/29/2016 at 4:37 PM, CommanderFett said:

FRESH MEAT FOR THE GRINDER

I mean a new recruit. How nice.

Wait, we talking about our ingame merc group, or our rl phantom merc group?

Either way, been a while since I blown some things up with you fett.. Might make it on a weekend, or the moment the karthu-al becomes flight ready.

Still new, but learning

"... and today on Linus Tech Tips, Slick gets a chance to wear that claw he's always wanted after the water cooling loop in the all-Sodium case springs a leak, Linus completes the blast shielding to protect the office from the next door neighbors, and Taran learns to live with his mutations after mistaking the block of Uranium Hexaflouride for hand soap in last week's episode..."