Online gaming has turned into a somewhat large joke?

LokiFire

No one knows about this but i actually own two Origin accounts because my original account was shut down by EA because i got infractions on their BF3 forums, i told a guy to do one and they instantly banned my entire account.

I re-bought BF3 along with some other games and have never gone to their forums ever again, i am actually scared of going anywhere near publisher forums because of it, i care for my own wallet.

Now on the other hand cheaters will be game banned but have access to their Origin account with no issues.

I changed the avatar so it's believable.

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Recon-UK-655/

That account is fully banned and i cannot play any of the games tied to that account.

This is the account that i use to this day also with a lot of games on it.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/NEMESASUK/

CSGO... people already know what's up with that game.

Online gaming is just a pile of shit these days and no one truly gives a fuck what state it get's in but us legitimate players are the true victims.

HurhiAA a developer of cheats at Artificial Aiming is a frequent battlelog forum poster at least back in BF3... could post what he wanted, use his account no problem at all.

There was also another on there making money from cheat sales who would tease people on the forum, he even went as far as making a YT video of him with a mug with a sticker on it saying your tears.

He was around 35-40 years old, worked out and lived in his mums basement literally... he had other videos revealing what he was... 

Yet i get my entire account banned by saying do one to someone on a forum to a game.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Sooo...basically a status update?

CPU: Core i5 4690k                                                   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M                     RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Red                             

GPU: RX 580                                                             Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB                  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520W

Case: NZXT S340 red/black                                      Case lighting: NZXT Hue+                          Mouse: Logitech G502

Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo                     Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit

4 minutes ago, LokiFire said:

No one knows about this but i actually own two Origin accounts because my original account was shut down by EA because i got infractions on their BF3 forums, i told a guy to do one and they instantly banned my entire account.

I re-bought BF3 along with some other games and have never gone to their forums ever again, i am actually scared of going anywhere near publisher forums because of it, i care for my own wallet.

Now on the other hand cheaters will be game banned but have access to their Origin account with no issues.

That account is fully banned and i cannot play any of the games tied to that account.

Online gaming is just a pile of shit these days and no one truly gives a fuck what state it get's in but us legitimate players are the true victims.

HurhiAA a developer of cheats at Artificial Aiming is a frequent battlelog forum poster at least back in BF3... could post what he wanted, use his account no problem at all.

There was also another on there making money from cheat sales who would tease people on the forum, he even went as far as making a YT video of him with a mug with a sticker on it saying your tears.

He was around 35-40 years old, worked out and lived in his mums basement literally... he had other videos revealing what he was... 

Yet i get my entire account banned by saying do one to someone on a forum to a game.

Sounds like a rant post.

3 minutes ago, LokiFire said:

To be honest...completely disagree. Online gaming is still as enjoyable as it was 5 years ago. Nothing has changed except for a few shitty decisions here and there but they're also followed by a few good decisions. You can't say as a whole online gaming has gone to shit because of a few bad experiences. If online gaming truly was shit it wouldn't still be such a huge thing today.

yh got banned on my main account on BF3 for apparently "messing around with the PunkBuster software" which I clearly didn't touch AT ALL. Bullshit EA and whoever owns PunkBuster.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

I don't think online gaming as a whole has gone down the tubes. I think it's more the fault of the major corporations and their policies. For instance, I still play the original Call of Duty from 2005. All the servers are run by people who love the game. There's one server I like to play on the most and the admins are amazing. They serve warnings justly, display their rules prominently and help promote a fun atmosphere. It's one of the reason why I still play that game.

It's up to the community to have a voice. We all have to speak out for and against things we like or dislike. If the powers at be ignore the collective voice then we move to another game or service and leave that section to rot. That's my personal philosophy at least. It's one of the reasons I switched from console back to PC gaming because I wanted those games that could be served and controlled by the community that loves the game.

CompTIA A+ Certified

"We are all cups, quietly and constantly being filled. The trick is knowing how to tip yourself and let the good things pour out." - Ray Bradbury

I think a lot of people lack any moral sense and lack logic.

Cheat devs can play and talk on a forum openly about it no problem even reaching a somewhat celebrity status in that small enclosed forum.. yet a guy telling someone to do one is frowned upon more by the game dev than the cunts ruining the game for legit players.

And even worse most of you skipped that part entirely.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

i understand what do you say but you still did something wrong so they have every right to ban you that said online gaming comunity is not in a good state right now

CPU:Intel I5 6700k (4.7GHz)  Mobo:Asus maximus viii hero RAM:HyperX 16GB  GPU:MSI gtx1080 Gaming X
Case:Fractal Design Define S SSD:Kingston 240GB HDD:1TB & 2TB raid 0 PSU:Corsair RMX750 Cooling:H100i v2 OS:Windows 10
Display:Benq GL2440,LG 29" Keyboard:Tesoro Durandal Mouse:Deathadder Sound:2.1 GENESIS NCS-0856, PC-37X, Razer manowar

I don't play FPS games for this reason. Closest I get is WoT, WoWS or AW, and maybe Fractured Space, all of which are server side so the cheating is limited if at all. WT is the only "joke" of a game I've ever played, but mostly its from devs being from the old days of the soviet union where everything was perfect, never mind the millions of homeless in our streets and crappy economy.

8 minutes ago, LokiFire said:

Reported for trolling.

what ? this isn't really a question is it tho. you're giving us your opinion which is a status. i think online gaming is fine, i know for a fact battlefield ban gamers who hack and i also know rockstar do as do COD.

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

I like how the guys that develop cheats openly and distribute them get no punishment whatsoever, but calling them out gets all of your EA games taken away. Somebody should file a lawsuit against EA.

I used to be quite active here.

3 hours ago, LokiFire said:

That's because I didn't violate rules on it and refrained from cheating on it. They terminated my account once and it got reinstated after a quick call with a lawyer.

You should do the same if you got insurance.

3 hours ago, Kobathor said:

I like how the guys that develop cheats openly and distribute them get no punishment whatsoever, but calling them out gets all of your EA games taken away. Somebody should file a lawsuit against EA.

That's because it's not forbidden by law where stuff like this is perfectly legal.

3 minutes ago, HaruhiAA said:

That's because it's not forbidden by law where stuff like this is perfectly legal.

I'm sure EA has broken tons of laws in their time. :P

1 minute ago, Kobathor said:

I'm sure EA has broken tons of laws in their time. :P

I just posted there for fun just participating in general, people ended up getting banned because they pointed out who I was, trying to back it up with proof.

Kinda strange.

But they ended up banning me from the forums too. I got no problem with that.

7 minutes ago, HaruhiAA said:

I just posted there for fun just participating in general, people ended up getting banned because they pointed out who I was, trying to back it up with proof.

Kinda strange.

But they ended up banning me from the forums too. I got no problem with that.

I once got banned without posting. I'm not joking. I got a link in my eMail inbox with a link to the inappropriate post- oh wait, there wasn't a link, or a quote of the post. I think one time I'd posted something like "good job devs" when a DLC came out, but I was banned for "spam and or links to third-party websites." But that's all it told me. Tried to appeal the ban. Nope, got an email saying "the ban was justified and the punishment will not be lifted." The Battlefield Forums are a joke. I fucking hate how much power some dumbass forum mods have, like banning you from the game for weeks on-end (my ban was for one week) and even going as far as to ban you from using your Origin library. It's a broken system.

You're saying Online Gaming is a joke because of one game? And an EA game I might add.. haha

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core 12 Threads Motherboard TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING RAM 32GB Dual-Channel DDR4 GPU 11GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti Case be quiet! White OS Linux Mint Cinnamon

OP is the joke here

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M