Your biggest IT disaster.

beaker15
1 hour ago, KB_TheDireWolf said:

Just that I have had two FX-6300 systems, I know stock cooling and a CX 500w dont work  with oc'ing lol.

I havn't overclocked(yet). So that wasn't a concern...

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

Since my home internet is garbage, I use my school's internet a lot of the time. I decided (for god knows what reason, I was an idiot) to download ALL THE LINUX ISOs!!!! (actually like four of them, but anyway) the next day, a guy from the school board is at the school (and obviously comes to the computer lab first, thats where the usual suspects are). Anyway, apparently I was using massive amounts of bandwidth (not that my school uses internet for anything other than educational games and sending emails anyway, everything else is blocked). I was freaking out thinking my computer would get confiscated, but nah, he was just like, don't pull that shit again, aight, and let me go. 

Also, I messed up the charger input on the mobo of my first laptop (which was garbage, so I wasn't that upset, I had been saving for a new one anyway). I was trying to remove the charger input and a small piece broke off cuz the solder hadn't been fully melted, and I wasn't able to get the new one in... I still have it and If i can ever find an engineering major, I'll try and get him/her to help lol.

Go read one of my stories in the non-techies sub-forum.