Is the PSU I picked out adequate to supply my build? Also does it have the right connectors for everything?

Hello, I was looking to get some confirmation that the power supply I picked out is not only of good quality but also that it is enough to power the system I am going to build and that it has the correct connectors for everything, including 3 case fans. Thanks! Below is a PPP link with all my stuff.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/QhfXTW

I'll bet everyone's gonna tell you to replace that PSU.

CPU: Intel i5-4590 | Motherboard: Asus H97M-E | GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Sandisk Plus 240Gb HDD: Seagate 250Gb  | PSU: Seasonic G650 80+ Gold | Case: NZXT S340

I am who I am.

8 minutes ago, FirstTimeBuilder said:

Hello, I was looking to get some confirmation that the power supply I picked out is not only of good quality but also that it is enough to power the system I am going to build and that it has the correct connectors for everything, including 3 case fans. Thanks! Below is a PPP link with all my stuff.

There are way better PSUs for the money. That PSU is also not the best quality. It's not going to blow up on you or anything, it just may fail and not last as long as other ones. Just because it's corsair does not eman it's good. 

7 minutes ago, Ddave said:

I'll bet everyone's gonna tell you to replace that PSU.

You know why?

7 minutes ago, FirstTimeBuilder said:

Why what's wrong with it?

The PSU is bad. It will work, but it is very average.

Replace it with an EVGA G2, GS, GQ, XFX XTR, Pro XXX, TS, Seasonic X or G.

The CX series are built for looks and cheap build's.. When it comes to the actual power of the unit, there quality and the parts used are bit lacking and defiantly not recommended for anything mid to high range.

My new Gaming PC.

Spoiler

Case: Coolmaster CM690III, Motherboard: Asus Z170-AR, CPU: I5 6600K 4.6Ghz, OS: Windows 10 HP 64 bit, RAM: X1 8GB G.Skill DDR4, GPU: Galax GTX 960 (Overclocked), Storage: Kingston V300 SSD 120GB(OS), X2 1TB 5400RPM HDD, 500GB Samsung 7200RPM HD, PSU: Cougar RS 750 Watt, Peripherals: Logitech G910 Orion Spark,  World Of Tanks Edition 2014 DeathAdder Razer Mouse And Mouse Pad, Sennheiser HD 518. , Palsonic tftv6042fHD, Logitech Z506 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers

9 minutes ago, FirstTimeBuilder said:

Why what's wrong with it?

Most people say that it is not as reliable as others, especially since there are many choices at that price bracket.

I'd suggest looking for ones from Seasonic. They are known to make high quality PSUs.

CPU: Intel i5-4590 | Motherboard: Asus H97M-E | GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Sandisk Plus 240Gb HDD: Seagate 250Gb  | PSU: Seasonic G650 80+ Gold | Case: NZXT S340

I am who I am.

Yes it is adequate enough. Yes it has all the connectors you need. No it is not a bad power supply and will not explode on you.

2 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

You know why?

Yep. Ever since I joined this forum. LOL :D

I am who I am.

Just now, Comic_Sans_MS said:

What he said^. All good PSU right there...

My new Gaming PC.

Spoiler

Case: Coolmaster CM690III, Motherboard: Asus Z170-AR, CPU: I5 6600K 4.6Ghz, OS: Windows 10 HP 64 bit, RAM: X1 8GB G.Skill DDR4, GPU: Galax GTX 960 (Overclocked), Storage: Kingston V300 SSD 120GB(OS), X2 1TB 5400RPM HDD, 500GB Samsung 7200RPM HD, PSU: Cougar RS 750 Watt, Peripherals: Logitech G910 Orion Spark,  World Of Tanks Edition 2014 DeathAdder Razer Mouse And Mouse Pad, Sennheiser HD 518. , Palsonic tftv6042fHD, Logitech Z506 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers

17 minutes ago, FirstTimeBuilder said:

Listen to everyone here.

11 hours ago, FirstTimeBuilder said:

For a GTX 960 it's decent but if you can afford an EVGA B2 750W (overkill wattage but they don't sell the B2 with lower outputs) then you should grab that.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

9 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

You know why?

The PSU is bad. It will work, but it is very average.

I am probably going to go for the GQ, however will the ATX connector be long enough for the fractal design r5?

1 hour ago, FirstTimeBuilder said:

I am probably going to go for the GQ, however will the ATX connector be long enough for the fractal design r5?

It should be fine.