Win a $50 gift card for printerstudio.ca

LinusTech

Sweet. :) Hope they're stuff is great, I look forward to getting Linusmediagroup merch.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

I think you should wear the apron for the next WAN show. No particular reason, it would just be weirdly interesting.

Linus.....please let me help with some designs? I would love to help, I made a thread about it a while back, but you never got around to popping in there i guess...

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/28795-linus-mouse-pad-designs-soon-to-be-clothing-as-well/?hl=merch#entry366088

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

Yay, shirts! I should probably write something that is at least slightly constrctive...

"No signature"

A bit hard to give an impression before the goods are here, but I ordered an ipad zip case and some playing cards with the dog and bengal, will see how they look when it gets here.

If I get the cards I'm ordering 10 sets of playing cards with nothing but linus's face and website link and I'm going to leave them in my classes at school...

Come fold while not gaming! http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/37-foldinghome-boinc-and-coin-mining/

Gaming Rig: i7-9700k 5GHz all core, GTX 1070, 16GB TridentZ, Buncha ssds...

Stream Machine: R7 1700, GTX 660 (lol), 16GB Corsair Somethingoranother, 120 GB SSD i've had since 2012. 

Mobile Workstation: MSI-ALPHA :R7 3750H, RX 5500M, 16GB of some ram, 500GB SSD.

If i get a card im probably gonna buy a bag and put one of linus's faces on it xP

My build: i5 3570k , Sabertooth Z77, Be quiet Dark Rock 2, Corsair vengeance 16 gb ram, Corsair RM 750, WD Black 1TB , ADATA 256 GB SSD, Asus 660ti DCUII, NZXT H440, Noctua NF-F12 & NF-A14.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

Me want

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

I'll probably do something that I think is hilarious and clever but will actually be really stupid.... or maybe just my dog, I'll figure it out.

** FYI these ship out of Hong Kong, so I'll keep advised on if there's anything funky with Canada customs, but I imagine Linus would have said something, unless he doesn't know? I assume it's coming via HK post <> Canada post, so should not be too much of an issue, if any.

Just realized these are all shipping from California, odd for a "Canadian" company. Hopefully I don't get stung for brokerage, that could be a huge oversight with this, Linus.

** Noted it's a Canadian 'arm' of a US company. I'm guessing it's being shipped via USPS since the lead time is quite long. Will keep updating as it goes.

I want to get some LinusTechTip Schwag!

Intel i5 3570K - ASRock Extreme4 - Corsair Vengeance 8Gb RAM - ASUS GTX 660 Ti - Samsung 840 250Gb SSD (OS-Games) - WD 750Gb HDD (Storage) - Corsair TX650W PSU - Corsair 300R

Awesome! I'd totally buy an LTT shirt or something!

All the items you received look good, I'll try it Mr. Linus! :P

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Can't go wrong with a good ol' Canadian company :).

i dont think selling pictures of linustechtips is interesting >.< im mean what am i supposed to do with a picture? a t-shirt is more reasonable like i can use it i guess xD

I am from malaysia. I would be able to give you some feedback on how its shipping is to Asia :)

Nice idea btw on the merchandise :)

I'd put this :

bJ4nrl4.png?1

On underwear... Or if i can't do that. A shirt.

Or a cover for your ipad

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Or a cover for your ipad

Idea!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

They ship from HongKong, so it would be inter-Asia shipping for you.

I am from malaysia. I would be able to give you some feedback on how its shipping is to Asia :)

Nice idea btw on the merchandise :)