Win a $50 gift card for printerstudio.ca

LinusTech

If the shipping is world-wide, sign me up

testing service to europe based countries might be useful.

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

Well allways lovelly to help LTT and Im in need of a funny new mousepad and cupcoasters. Lives in sweden so the worldwideshipping would get a bit of testing =)

i7 4790K@4.5GHz-1.15V, BeQuiet! SR2, Asrock z97e-itx/ac, Kingston  Fury 16GB@1866MHz, GTX 670 2GB, 3x ssdNOW300V 300ishGB, Bitfenix Prodigy, OCZ ZT 750W Twittwit@enRodjavel

Sounds like a great giveaway, and the partnering for a merchandise store sounds excellent too!

Awesome thanks for the giveaway to the hole LinusTechTips team and if i get some of it i will leave feedback on the quality 

i'd love to give it a go. I as many people would have it shipped overseas, which could be a good review apsect of them. had a lok at a laptop sleeve, looks like decent tools to customise.

Just a guy with a beard

Hey Linus would love to try it out and get something made up.  Cheers!

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

Looks interesting, excellent way to create some revenue while keeping the community happy  ^_^.

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

If I win I'm going to order everything with Rumble on it!

FX 8150 @ 4.0 GHz, MSI Radeon 7850 OC Edition, 2 x 4 gigs of GSkill Sniper ddr3 at 2133 MHz, two 120 gig Kingston HyperX 3K ssds, Crosshair V Formula, Antec High Current Gamer 620 watt psu, all wrapped up inside a Cooler Master CM Storm Stryker.

Hopefully this works out for linus. Sounds like a good company we'll see how it goes.

Delivery to Ireland seems pretty reasonable tbh, would be interested in checking it out

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

I'd like to see how this works in the end with LTT merchandise. I wouldn't mind winning the gift card though. I'd probably buy $50 worth of items on top of the card just so I get a chance to sample a little bit of everything-I-can-afford. I'm just wondering, since its a CA gift card, would it work on printerstudio's US store (printerstudio.com) and if you guys put it up, would we order from printerstudio.com since that is their worldwide store? I've had experience with buying custom printed clothing from several local stores, as well as some online ones, so I really am curious to see how Printer Studio does.

I've never ordered from them, but would like to see how it is.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

It would be nice if they would be willing to ship to asia...

Can the mods be entered in this one? :D

Awesome stuff! From Sri Lanka so I might be able to comment on shipping time to not so popular destinations.

If international shippings not that expensive and the goods are as well made as you say they are, I'm jumping on this boat with both feet :)

Edit: I took a look at their site and I am honestly not that happy about the clock. I gues because its analog and most of us already have our phones/ dedicated wall clocks already. Also, given you said its paper, paying 10$ for it dosen't seem to worth it as someone can DIY it for themselves with 2$ worth of parts and 10-20 minutes on their hands. What I did find cool though were the books, magnets, and mousepads [books a little expensive though, but I guess I can see why]. I am a bit doubtful on the quality of the print on the magnets though as in most cases, its paper glued down onto a magnet which is then printed upon.

While I do like this concept of a LTT marketplace, I wouId prefer to see more relevant products for your audience: computer geeks. For example, I feel custom LTT keycaps, a small LTT box for screws/ thermal paste if possible, or the mousepad would be better ideas. A poster will really hit the spot too! :)

PC in Profile

Sounds cool hoping for the best from this company, some just ream you with prices/shipping

CPU:i5-3570k OC'd to 4.0 MOBO: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: Asus 660Ti 2Gb OC Case: NZXT Source 210 Black and Windowed RAM: Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB Storage: WD 1TB Caviar Black, 3TB WD Green, 120GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler: CM TX3 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W OS: Win 7 Perf: Corsair M65, Acer S220HQLAbd 21.5" Main with 17" Secondary, a Corsair K70, and ATH-M50's.

I would love to win some LTT gear :D

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.