Whats the best support you've ever dealt with?

Turtle beach

My headset wasn't working and after filing an email claim, they tried troubleshooting and after determining it was pretty much dead they said if i sent it back they would send me a brand new one and they did, only gripe was that the emails were a bit on the slow side and it obviously took some time for shipping. 

"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant, next to the power of the force"

Kirito (Main Build):
CPU Intel Core i5-6600k OC'd @ 4.6 GHz Motherboard ASUS Z170-AR RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400 GPU ASUS STRIX 1070 Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, WD Green 2TB & Travelstar 1TB PSU Corsair CS550M Cooling Corsair H110i GT Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Chroma Mouse Razer Naga Epic Chroma Sound Sennheiser HD280 Pro OS Windows 10

Asuna (My Laptop): Razer Blade Stealth

CPU Intel Core i5-7200U w/ Hyperthreading RAM 8GB Hardwired into the system GPU I N T E G R A T E D   G R A P H I C S  Storage Samsung 960 EVO m.2 120GB Cooling Fans yo Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Chroma Mouse Razer Naga Epic Chroma Sound Sennheiser HD280 Pro OS Windows 10

Yui (My mini server):

TBD

Square Trade support for Kindle. At first I was so torn on getting the accidental damage warranty. I've heard mixed things about Square Trade in general. But they have a special department for Amazon devices separate from the rest of the company. So far I broke my kindle screen twice. Well once, the other someone else broke it. Point is, first time I called on the Sunday of a Holiday weekend. Some holiday on Monday, Labor day or something. From dialing the phone to hanging up was less than 5 minutes, no questions asked, verified information, and sent a new one out. I got it Wednesday. 

Second time, same thing. Called over the weekend, verified some info and sent a new one out. Little to no time on hold, no arguing, no BS trying to "fix" anything over the phone, just gather info and send a new out. Absolutely amazing. 

20 hours ago, nithiiyan said:

I made a post a while back about the worst support you've ever dealt with and with that gaining some popularity, time to change it up to success stories! So, whats the best support you've ever dealt with?

Mine would definitely be Amazon support. I've never had any big issues with them, but they were great with how they deal with the customers rather then arguing with them or asking for useless information, they get to the piont and usually always fix the problem. Best story would probably be a pair of headphones I bought from 2 years ago, they broke from wear and tear and were far out of warranty. For fun I just talked to amazon support, not expecting much. But to my surprise they gave me a full refund for it, pretty great stuff. 

Whats the best support stories you've got? 

Amazon have always been great.

They usually dispatch a replacement part immediately before you've even sent your's back, giving you a month to return it (really useful for diagnosing hardware problems).

One time they accepted a return on a faulty AX860 ~7 months after I bought it.

Some invididual eBay sellers have been really nice, adding extras when things don't work and stuff like that. Working hard for that rep probably.

I used Youtube Red support once to ask when they are coming to the UK, and the response time was ridiculous. My question was answered within 3 seconds of typing it.

Almost as cool as my temps  

On 2/8/2016 at 6:31 PM, Josephdalepi said:

best?

amazon

worst?

sony, specifically playstation

18 hours on hold overall that day, and they told me they cant do shit

gotta second that PlayStation one. dealt with them on various accounts, while their good witht heir software support that costs them basically nothing, the second your ps4 r2 button breaks (A very common problem) say goodbye to it for a couple of weeks to 2 months tops.  Somewhat good software support, truly horrid hardware support. 

1 hour ago, nithiiyan said:

gotta second that PlayStation one. dealt with them on various accounts, while their good witht heir software support that costs them basically nothing, the second your ps4 r2 button breaks (A very common problem) say goodbye to it for a couple of weeks to 2 months tops.  Somewhat good software support, truly horrid hardware support. 

i was trying to get wifi working on my psp

took them 18 hours to tell me that the wifi couldnt be wpa2!

MS support, I used to work in a computer repair shot and had to activate many keys over the phone when online didn't work and the support was awesome when I needed it, they always found a good solution. And even if the call got cut off (even when in a menu) a person would call you back within minutes.

Best was amazon. Tried to buy ATH m50x's at $129. Well my order didn't go through and in the time it took me to get back over to the product it when up to $149. Then went on support, when I was waiting for a rep they went up to $179. So a $50 price boost in short time. Told him my order didn't process, and I ended up buying them at $169, but he said he would refund $40 back to my card, and I asked him if it could be $45 because I payed more in tax at the price point of 170 than 130, so he said yes and I got them for $124. GG amazon.Their support along with newegg's is just outstanding. 

PCPartPicker: z97 Gaming 5 | 750w Photon | 850 Series 250gb SSD | Phanteks Enthoo Pro | LG25um56-P | Corsair K70 RGB | Asus Strix 970 4gb | WD Blue 1TB | Logitech G502 | i7-4790k | H100i GTX w/ (Noctua NF-F12's) | HyperX Fury Black 1x8gb 1866 | NZXT Hue+ |  ATR2500 | ATH-M50x |

This online pet supplies mob I buy from near me, amazing customer support even when i'm at total fault. Never had an issue returning stuff or getting a refund. Also on the pet stuff again, EzyDog once had a warranty claim with them about one of their dog leads, the design was faulty it turned out, they let me swap it for a different model & then also gave me a bunch of free stuff worth about twice what I originally paid for the item, which was really cool.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

Microsoft's support is pretty good, they are always happy to help me with what ever problems I've had and TP-Links support is good aswell - although they didn't fix my problem, they were happy to call in an engineer (to their office to use text-chat) and they also had follow up emails to make sure that my problem was sorted :)

Amazon and Thermaltake, surprisingly enough.

(UK)

R7 1700@3.8GHz@1.275V | Gigabyte AX370 Gaming 5 | 16GB DDR4 @ 2933MHz | RX 580 8GB Nitro+ | Corsair AX860

EA are defiantly probably my favourite, ive had my EA account hacked multiple times and every time i just ring up EA support and get a nice Scottish lady who presses a button and i get my account back 10/10  also amazon, apple, and rockstar get notable mentions. 

I lurk a lot

Best...Scan by miles they have been so helppful closely followed by amazon. 

worst...samsung and overclockers (surprise I know)

Hi!  Please quote me in replies otherwise I may not see your response!

Mine's gotta be from The Wand Company.

They basically make cool universal remotes, most notably sonic screwdriver ones...

Anyway, whenever you contact support you actually get one of the owners. I contacted them about modding it, and he actually gave me information and suggestions rather than saying "I recommend you don't modify our product" or something like that. I could go on and on, but really I've summed it up already...

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

unitymedia (my isp) after switching to a business contract. everything works but whe  it doesnt i call, get through, and not 10 minutes later its fixed.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Apple.

Opened my iPhone 5s for no reason other than to look at it, and broke the display cable. Went to the Apple Store the following day, replaced OOW no questions asked.

Primary Build: i7-4790 · 16GB Hynix DDR3-1600 · Sapphire Tri-X R9 390x · NZXT S340 · Win10 Pro · Seagate Barracuda 1TB T_T

Portable: 2015 Retina Macbook Pro 13" · i5-5257u · 512GB PCIe SSD · Intel Iris 6100 T_T

If my post helped you, please rate it!

I'm going to mention Steam Support here without sarcasm. While they do easily take a week or more to reply, the issue is fixed once they reply. No more annoying writing with anybody, just fixed perfectly. Therefore it is the worst and best support at the same time. Amazon has amazing support aswell, also G.Skill. 

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

On 2/9/2016 at 0:24 AM, AlexAlcala said:

american express, they are the best!

Amazon, EVGA, Corsair, and American Express