Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

Since SSD's started to be really used, I've always wanted to buy one but I haven't been able to do so. I would really like to try one for the first time and see by myself the improvements that SSD's have over a regular HDD.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I need SSD it is much faster read and write data it is compact specially I have goal making a small compact pc this year its reliable specially no mechanical moving parts and point of all of this fast, reliable and cut the time on read and write data that is what pc building having a SSD.

On 2/8/2016 at 2:40 AM, nicklmg said:

I just really need an SSD. My HDD may be a Terrabyte, but my current HDD is slow as hell. Need an upgrade ASAP.

I would want a ssd because I have never owned one myself and would like feel the awesome speeds that one can deal out.  Every one should own an ssd so that hard drive speed will never be a bottleneck in their computer and everything will load very quickly.

I currently have a 64GB Sandisk SSD (I don't recall which product line it was from, but it's a budget SSD) being used as a Cache drive, so a step up to 240GB as a Boot Drive would be nice.

Me! Want! SSD! SSD Good! SSD Fast!

Tho seriously, it'll be nice to replace my boot device to something better...

I just got a new laptop with incredibly slow boot times compared to my desktop and it kills me every time i want to use it :(.

Everyone should have SSDs in their systems because they gotta go fast. Really fast.

I ilke trains.

I definetly want that SSD, would help my laptop a lot, kinda need a faster drive!

but really, SSD's lets you access everything faster, therefore make your life better, nothing to add except:

SSD is love, SSD is life!

On February 8, 2016 at 1:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

Because my 3 year old laptop is starting to show its age a little. Need to get at least 3 more years out of it and what better way to do that than by adding an SSD!

"The doctors X-rayed my head and found nothing."  - Dizzy Dean

i7-4770K, ASUS Z87 Gryphon, EVGA GTX 780 Ti, 16 GB Kingston Fury RAM, Crucial M500 240 GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Seasonic 760W PSU, Asus BD, Phanteks Evlolv mATX (Gunmetal).

Every computer needs a SSD, because life is too short to wait for a computer to boot up. An SSD reduced my boot time by 45 seconds. So assuming I start my computer 3 times day, I live for another 20 years and if I calculated everything correctly, instead of waiting 273 hours for my computer to boot I can enjoy a sunset, read a book...OR...  go online for some incredible gaming! 

Just bought my wife a new system. Mine is a year old - need something to catch up!

i want a SSD in my system because it transform your computer's speed. i mean, with a SSD your computer feels twice as fast for the price of a single component. so i think its very cool. thats also the reason i think everyone should have one in their systems. for the price of a single component you can transform the entire feel of your computer.

I would like to try creating a drive ican use to boot my computer faster or use it for game storage.

I purchased a 120gb SSD after Christmas and instantly fell in love with it. Unfortunately I can only fit battlefield 4 and Ark on it and no space is left. I would love to get another SSD to put my operating system and some other games onto it.

I believe all computers need and SSD because it makes life much much easier and faster when trying to run and load things. 

Having a SSD could really replace my mechanical hard drive that I use to boot my os..... And it could help me prevent more shaking in my system...

Everyone should have an SSD in their system because once you go fast you never go back...

My laptop hard drive is dying and everything takes forever, just booting to linux takes 1+min. Everyone should have an ssd to have a better battery life, beter performance, and have less noise coming from their computer.

Everyone should have an SSD in their build even if it's just going to be used as a boot drive, that way you can squeeze out just a tad bit more of performance that your PC potential has...and a much bigger SSD would be really beneficial for games to have faster load times...which is always nice....hopefully I win one...I've been looking into buying an SSD tho atm I'm broke as fck despite the fact that I'm a working student...best of luck to everyone!

Potatoes are the bacon of vegetables... nuff' said

MOBO: Asrock H67DE3, CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 @3.1GHz, GPU: Asus GTS 450 DirectCU Silent, Ram: 16gb 1333MHz, HDD: WD 1TB Green, PSU: 500 watt

I have a six year old pc, it has some quite decent specs but i really need a ssd to get the maximum performance out of it, i have a amd 965 paired with a amd 7950 3gb, and i can play most games, but a ssd would realy help, i don't have the money curently to buy a ssd, because i am a student in a not so wealthy countr. 
Thank you anyway Linus, your channel has tought me so many things, and i'm so happy for you and your team, you guys have made something great

Everyone should have an SSD because it will change the way storage solutions are seen.  The SSD is fast, reliable, and small.  It also allows for faster boot times and program launches that creates a sense of speed that is not able to be found anywhere else on the mainstream consumer market.  SSDs will completely revolutionize the way consumer grade storage is seen if it hasn't already.  I can say from a personal perspective that an SSD is far superior to a mechanical drive.  The speed, reliability, and the small form factor is why I would recommend anybody to buy an SSD.

Everyone needs a SSD to experience the true power of speed and short boot up times

I would like an SSD for my brother because as he's a student he can't really fork out for one and neither can I. He uses a lot of autoCAD, and other programs that take an age to load up, and I know it could be frustrating especially when it's software you use every day. An SSD would benefit him vastly and would make him more productive. He's always constantly asking me how he can speed up program x or program y because it takes ages to open/do something basic (I'm studying computer science so he thinks I can fix anything..).

"The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."

CPU: Intel i5 4690K - Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Ranger - RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP - 2x4GB @ 1866Mhz - GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 4GB - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 CPU Cooler - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD- Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed (with Red AKASA Led Strips) - Display: Benq GL2460HM 24" Monitor

I dont have an SSD nor enough storage room. I only have 1TB and is already full. I hope I can get one of these as an upgrade to my os drive.

I would love to own one of these amazing SSD for the server I'm renewing !