Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I just want an ssd for installing my windows and other important datas!!!! Didn't bought any ssd !!! I am really looking forward to experience the speed of an ssd !!!! I was not able to buy one because of the financial problem !!!!! I think people want an ssd because, the baground apps and windows could be installed on solid state drive so we can make the hdd to perform faster !!! Thats it !! Thats what I think!

An SSD upgrade is the most noticeable upgrade in my opinion.

Because loading shadow of mordor from my HDD takes way too long :D

I could really use one of those ssd's as a boot drive to speed up my system, a Weston digital green just isn't cutting it. Thanks guys! 

Hey, 

I really want an ssd because I regret not buying one with the rig I built in August?. My start time has steadily decreased but worst of all, fallout 4 load times... This drive would be a decent size, good enough to clone whats on my current 1tb WD Blue drive with some tinkering. SSD's are definitely the way forward for drives and every modern PC should have atleast a tiny boot drive so startup times and load times for programme are good enough.

Well anyway thanks for the opportunity @nicklmg, @linustech and @slick

I want a new SSD because, at the time, I thought 120gb would be enough. Then games got huge.

my harddrive died. would be awesome to replace it with something faster.

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

I would like a new SSD as I have never used one on a gaming rig and my current HDD is too slow for games and win10 takes about 3 minutes to boot. 

I really want this ssd for my old core 2 duo dekstop! im sure it'll turbo up my old core 2 duo pc well! :D

Best regards,

Sams

I think that everyone should have an SSD, because it vastly increases boot times, improves game loading times, and speeds up the general workflow of anything really.
When I used to have a hard drive, every program took at least a few seconds to load up, and now with an SSD, everything loads up in less than a second.

hello!

is it me you're looking for?

ᴾC SᴾeCS ᴰoWᴺ ᴮEᴸoW

Spoiler

Desktop: X99-PC

CPU: i7 5820k

Mobo: X99 Deluxe

Cooler: Dark Rock Pro 3

RAM: 32GB DDR4
GPU: GTX 1080

Storage: 1TB 850 Evo, 1TB HDD, bunch of external hard drives
PSU: EVGA G2 750w

Peripherals: Logitech G502, Ducky One 711

Audio: Xonar U7, O2 amplifier (RIP), HD6XX

Monitors: 4k 24" Dell monitor, 1080p 24" Asus monitor

Laptop:

-Overkill Dell XPS

Fully maxed out early 2017 Dell XPS 15, GTX 1050 4GB, 7700HQ, 1TB nvme SSD, 32GB RAM, 4k display. 97Whr battery :x 
Dell was having a $600 off sale for the fully specced out model, so I decided to get it :P

-Crapbook

Fully specced out early 2013 Macbook "pro" with gt 650m and constant 105c temperature on the CPU (GPU is 80-90C) when doing anything intensive...

A 2013 laptop with a regular sized battery still has better battery life than a 2017 laptop with a massive battery! I think this is a testament to apple's ability at making laptops, or maybe how little CPU technology has improved even 4+ years later (at least, until the recent introduction of 15W 4 core CPUs). Anyway, I'm never going to get a 35W CPU laptop again unless battery technology becomes ~5x better than as it is in 2018.

Apple knows how to make proper consumer-grade laptops (they don't know how to make pro laptops though). I guess this mostly software power efficiency related, but getting a mac makes perfect sense if you want a portable/powerful laptop that can do anything you want it to with great battery life.

I want not a new SSD but to have one in general. Never had one and heard it's very fast and reliable and doesnt take up a lot of space!

Why everybody should run a SSD? Just cuz it is a SSD... :)  that says enough, doesn't it?

We had a way too long era of HDDs.. lets change that.

I am having a WB 500gb blue hard disk only. i haven't yet used or even owned an ssd before. i will be very much happy if i win one of the ssd's . I am very much interested in ssd because of there read and writing speed. 

My OS drive is 160gig seagate at 68% health it takes a while to open a game.

Another drive is 500gig wd blue at 48% health with 62 weak sector :D

SSDs are great, because mechanical storage bottlenecks.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

I would love an upgrade, mine is about 3 years old and only 120GB, it would be great to have a bit more room to throw some of my more regularly used games on it for sure.
And anyone who has ever had to do a lot of software installation or troubleshooting that requires constants rebooting can attest to how beneficial having an SSD set as the boot drive can be.

I reccomended everyone of my friends and family members to upgrade to an ssd as soon as they could. It's so much faster, and there's no denying that any OS works noticeably better on it.

Sadly enough, I don't have one yet!

So yes, getting an ssd is my long-awaited upgrade... :D

Why do i want a new ssd, because my current one has '57344 bad sectors' 

O9h2FZ5.png

:D

I believe everyone should have an SSD in their system! It doesn't matter if they are aware of it or not, they will never complain about speed again for a LONG LONG TIME. It would also grant my IT group and I some peace in this knowledge being utilized as the new HDD standard of choice!

I need this SSD cause my current SSD is an old 60GB SSD! After Win10 I barely have enough room for a browser!