Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

Everyone should using an SSD because it's painful when you PC already boot with SSD and you saw another PC boot with HDD. Everyone, please take SSD already!
Note : Even though I said that, I won't give my SSD to anyone if I win this giveaway

Intel i5-4690k | Asrock Z87 Pro4 | 2x4GB HyperX 1866MHz | Xigmatek Tauro 500W 80+ Bronze | Sapphire HD7790 1GB DDR5, Core @1250mhz, Mem @ 1675Mhz | Plextor M5s 128GB | Windows 10 Pro

My PC is getting slower now, need a new storage, the faster the better :3

My 256GB SSD is at 97% capacity i'd love to upgrade to a larger SSD for my most used programs and games in my system. And I'd like to put my old SSD in my dad's old PC, it's running an ancient hard drive...12 years old i think

This ssd would be awesome as a work disk for my laptop, those 5k4 rpm drives arent cutting it these days...

Thanks for the giveway you are awesome LMG.

I just built a wonderful gaming computer to play games like CS:GO and War Thunder for only $350. I'm on a cheap budget and  I didn't get a SSD or even Windows (Ubuntu Power). It would be sick to have a SSD to use because it can just take time to to boot up Ubuntu and games.

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/LeapedLattice/saved/z3QJ7P

I think that a ssd is the best upgrade you can make because they're quiet, extremely fast, don't rely on moving parts, and look a whole lot sexier ;). Thanks for doing this, and good luck to everybody!

I want a new ssd to replace my laptop's DVD with one of those optic bays with an ssd in it.

Everyone should have an ssd in their system because of dem loading improvements.

I want one so I can speed up my schoolwork laptop. Everybody wants SSDs for the speed and reliability of course!

Bob's your uncle!

SSD is the reason why I love PC, everything is just faster! If I win I want to give it to my brother.

BECAUSE THAT PANTHER SSD LOOKS BADASS! Also because my games are stored on a 250gb 5400rpm bullcrap hard drive. 

I've been living with super slow HDD's all my life now and would really want to feel the speed of a SSD for once :)

my old 500gb mechanical drive is full and is on it's lasts legs...

Everyone should be able to experience blazing fast boot times

• I will obviously agree that generally all pc's should have at least an OS SSD. The loading times are amazing the performance is incredible.
  • I would love to win your giveaway as I don't have a SSD yet. It would be nice to join in as that is an area my current pc is lacking. (5400&7200) hdds that are probably 7-10 years old as is. (Came with a pc that had windows vista ;( preloaded) 
  • thanks for everything you do. Your creativity and choices for tutorials and reviews is very informative and easy to understand and learn. 

Well i have 5 year old laptop and its SLOW -.- It has option for 2 disks so an sdd would be amazing to give him back some life :) 
I think that SSD is becoming a " mush have " in every sistem, because they provide so much speed. 

I want a SSD because I edit YouTube videos for my friend and in the past my HDD drives have failed and SSD drives are so much more reliable. Everyone should have one in their machines because so they do not have to worry about HDD failure's.

i would like to get a new SSD because my old school hard drive is just too slow, boot times are so much better and faster loading of games. 

If you agree with my advice/Recommendation please give me a thumbs up. Thank you

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor OC @4.7ghz CPU Cooler: Thermaltake NiC C5 Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VIII HERO ATX LGA1151 Motherboard Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory OC @3200 Case: NZXT Phantom 410 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  

First of all i´ve never used an SSD before. After watching your videos i realize the huge gap in performance when compare to a hard drive. would be awesome to try it!

Ssd's are a standard so everyone should hove one it speeds up EVERYTHING

Everyone should have a SSD on their systems cause it's so much faster than a HDD.. I couldn't imagine myself living without one of these puppies ever again

I would very much enjoy having an SSD simply because I don't have the money in my budget to buy one currently. I am looking to build my very first gaming PC with only a $600 budget, and an SSD would be a very welcome, modern addition to my computer that would greatly speed up load times and leave me less frustrated at the end of the day, which is always nice.

Might as well try my luck. If I win that way I can at least swap out my old 60gb ssd for this one and retire that one to my ancient laptop and have boot up times shorter than a decade!

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

I just want an ssd for installing my windows and other important datas!!!! Didn't bought any ssd !!! I am really looking forward to experience the speed of an ssd !!!! I was not able to buy one because of the financial problem !!!!! I think people want an ssd because, the baground apps and windows could be installed on solid state drive so we can make the hdd to perform faster !!! Thats it !! Thats what I think!