ISO images required for Win SBS2003 R2 Standard

NelizMastr

After recently acquiring two HP ProLiant G4p servers from a thrift store (one for me, rack mount 4U, one for my girlfriend, desktop tower) I need to find a bunch of ISOs or discs for Windows SBS2003 R2 Standard. I am fully aware of the obsolescence of the hardware and software, but I want to get it up and running regardless. After waiting numerous hours for torrents that die half-way through and never complete (days even), I figured a post here would be a good way to acquire said images.

Yes, I have two SBS2003R2 license keys available (unknown whether they are x64 or x86), so acquiring a valid install medium from a torrent is in fact legal. I just need to find someone that still has the CDs (no DVDs) or ISOs for this old server to tinker with for the lulz.

If all else fails, I will just end up putting 2008R2 or 2008 on it and call it a day, but I have a soft spot for 2003 so that's preferred.

Current hardware setup spec wise:

HP ProLiant DL350 G4p

3.0Ghz Xeon (x64 with HT, single core)
4GB RAM (4U) / 2GB RAM (tower)

Bunch of Ultra320 SCSI disks

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

I got MSDN, uploading ISOs to my server rn

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.