Does anyone here like piracy?

Go to solution Solved by Dabombinable,

I only like it when its a copy of one of my games without the DRM BS (or Uplay). That and when I want to try before I buy (shame demos went out of fashion-we'd have a lot less broken/shit games).

How many of you like pirated content ?

Please comment....

depends

I never pirate new games (for the most part) only like 10 - 50 year old games or games that are only buyable on ebay

I believe its okay to pirate games from bad devs though

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

Personally no.

Look i get it , some people dont want to pay up becasue its expensive but i think if you just pay up , There will be less problems down the line.

(⌐■_■) 

I only like it when its a copy of one of my games without the DRM BS (or Uplay). That and when I want to try before I buy (shame demos went out of fashion-we'd have a lot less broken/shit games).

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I do,

when a developer or publisher is so boneheaded they won't release a demo for their game, how am I going to test if it works (performs) without buying it!?

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

No, i don't because just as the developer spent money and broke a sweat to bring you the software, it's only fare that you'd pay for it, i only agree with it for thous who don't have access to purchasing legit, who have no choice 

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

No personally I detest it, and I pay for all content I use

However I DO understand SOME reasons for it, for example, a movie comes out and is not available for purchase in your country due to censorship or whatever, I feel that is a "morally" appropriate act since you are unable to pay for that content

if the content is available for you to purchase in a conventional way, then in my opinion, you should be buying it, I agree DRM and other practices are anti consumer but not paying for your content is worse IMO

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Yeah... this isn't going anywhere we would like threads on these forums to go, sorry.

Locked.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic