New Build For a Friend

ReesZRB

Well to start off I know some of you are going to be like "tell him to save for an i5 instead" or "G3258 is bad for gaming". Well My friend here only plays League of Legends and Counter Strike Global Offensive. His budget is 6000 MXN which is around 320-350 USD. I will be giving him my old GPU I have laying around. Just need help on everything else besides the CPU and the CPU Cooler.

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/xG4kFT
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/xG4kFT/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($66.88 @ OutletPC) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($24.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H97M-HD3 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: A-Data XPG V1.0 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($34.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.89 @ OutletPC) 
Case: NZXT Source 210 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($29.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($64.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $350.72
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-02-02 23:06 EST-0500

Wow, that seems like a pretty balanced system. So this system should do fine for all the e-sporting titles. Just note that the Source engine is well optimized, but CPU dependant.

Just now, DarkHunter970 said:

Wow, that seems like a pretty balanced system. So this system should do fine for all the e-sporting titles. Just note that the Source engine is well optimized, but CPU dependant.

Thanks.

No problem glad to help! :D As long as the motherboard can accept overclocking the CPU and the cooler can keep up, then I think you guys are set.