Should I buy the S7 or the Note 5?

aamirilliyas123

its not even fucking out yet... noone knows if it will even be good.

plus if you want something that will last a while you shouldnt e buying samsung

"Try not to take things personally; what people say about you on the internet is a reflection of them, not you!"

All new flagships will be coming out in the next few months, followed thereafter by your "additions" and "editions" later thereafter. You could pick up the Galaxy Note 5 now, which is the best Android cellphone available, or you could wait for the next wave of flagships later this year.

5 minutes ago, WhackingCheese said:

its not even fucking out yet... noone knows if it will even be good.

plus if you want something that will last a while you shouldnt e buying samsung

Why not samsung? they have worked great for me so far

13 minutes ago, Star Paladin Vinyl said:

Why not samsung? they have worked great for me so far

Not the best with updates or software. But they are great hardware wise. I would buy Nexus 6p.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Just now, ZetZet said:

Not the best with updates or software. But they are great hardware wise. I would buy Nexus 6p.

I agree with them being slow with updates, but the software is decent

Samsung isn't the best if your keeping it for a long time. What about like a LG or Nexus? 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

2 hours ago, CommanderAlex said:

-snip-

Lg will probably be the same or worst, theyr skin is even heavier and glitchier. The Nexus, all updates and security fixes straight from Google. The longest and safest phone on android, for longevity.

Groomlake Authority

8 minutes ago, aamirilliyas123 said:

-snip-

If i were you, i wouldnt purchase neither, like they said. Unless Samsung shows a plan, like was previously leaked, where they wanted to rival IOS performance and update system, its a bad bet. Google Nexus 6P, or if you want extra money in your pocket, Nexus 5X. 

Groomlake Authority

2 minutes ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

Lg will probably be the same or worst, theyr skin is even heavier and glitchier. The Nexus, all updates and security fixes straight from Google. The longest and safest phone on android, for longevity.

lg skin is not heavier. and they get updates faster, get your facts straight :/

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

1 minute ago, ZetZet said:

-snip-

Lol okay, im just saying what Phonedog and Pocketnow said. Also, from users perspective, its quite worst than Samsungs. Its okay if you like, its your right and other users to defend it. Im telling what i think and saw, and if it gets "some" updates, then good.

Groomlake Authority

2 minutes ago, aamirilliyas123 said:

-snip-

Not unless you want something based on style or display "showoff". Its a Note 5 without S-Pen, and no updates or software benefits, against the media superior N5. But hey, if you really like Samsung, go full out on the Note 5. Its not like the S7/S7 Edge should present anything crazy, that could topple theyr top phablet anyways.

Groomlake Authority

3 minutes ago, aamirilliyas123 said:

is the s6 edge plus worth then because i really like Samsung? @VerticalDiscussions @ZetZet

note 5 is better

Spoiler