How long was your longest gaming session?

pewpewmerica

Title says it all.

Also, what game/s were you playing?

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

I once went something like 48 hours might of been a little less but it was over 2 days for sure like those livestreamers that do it for 48 hours I kept a fridge with snacks and drinks within arms reach man it killed me afterwards slept for days also had my laptop for any other things I wanted to do since I did not have other monitors then

edit looked at the time I played that day and it was about 48.5 hours 0_o 

10 hours modding/playing GTA IV online. I then proceeded to lose the files from a hard drive failure.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

As a kid I used to play a game called Fly For Fun or FlyFF 48 hours with dinner breaks and few other breaks, not more than 5-10 mins, but still it was pretty much nonstop hardcore grinding

The longest I've went was 72ish hours, I did it twice, once when a WoW patch came out and when Diablo 3 launched. The end of the 72 hours of D3 was in the morning and I ended up going to school and sleeping the entire schoolday lol.

Also this has already been posted before :P

Day of Gaming if I have no sleep I do not consider my day over

Well, my theory about compressing time was much cooler :(

18H straight, no food, no bathroom, PC was new and exiting. I must admit i am not really that proud of my "achievement"  

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

mine was 4 years ago

i played mirror's edge for 7 hours(Basically finished the campaign on hard)

CPU: i5 3570K; Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V; RAM: Corsair Vengeance (2x4GB); GPU: MSI R7850 Twin Frozr; Case: Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition; Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue (500GB); PSU: Thermaltake Modular PSU 750 Watts

About 4 days of dragonballz budokai tenkaichi 2 and 3 for the wii. 

Practicing blindfolded--those were the days. I played the crap out of those games.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

with an mmorpg called "Archlord" myself and a guild mate had a 32 hour grind...only breaks were to pee. 2 gallon jugs of water and a ton of snack type food that did not leave fingers yucky. Never again!

I almost pulled off 72hours (with bathroom and food breaks) when I first got Skyrim but, I passed out on the floor and didn't wake up for around 14hours.

In that time someone had put a blanket over me and a pillow under my head so I must have been knocked out cold from sleep deprivation (I didn't know I would get that hooked on Skyrim).

Other than that I never did over 24hours again.

I might just do that if there is a good enough game though.

*Fingers crossed it's Fallout 4*

Corsair 550D / i5-4690k @4.6GHz / Asus Maximus VII Hero / Asus GTX 980 Strix @1.6Ghz / Corsair Vengeance Pro 8G (2x4096) 2400MHz / Corsair HX 850w / Corsair Neutron GTX 120g SSD / Segate 2TB + 8g Hybrid

I'm guessing around 14 hours on a friday after work  B)

A mind, sharpened on the shards of disappointment.
Intel Core i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz  | Corsair 600T White | 2xSapphire 7970 GHZ Vapor-X 

Corsair Vengeance 1866mhz 16GB | Corsair 860i PSU| ASUS Sabertooth Z87 | OCZ Agility 4 256GB SSD

3 days, it was call of duty black ops on the wii

dang that game was good 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

30+ hours of World of Warcraft with no sleep/rest during play.  Yes I had some washroom breaks and some snack breaks but never more than 15 minutes.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

18 hours San Andreas marathon. Always have been when i started any GTA. 18 hours of getting lost in new city.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

i have to say, i do like 6 to 10 hours with just bathroom and food breaks and then my ass hurts from sitting :D

with my current desktop i haven't done that, probarly gonna happen when gta 5 gets out or perhaps assasins creed, i like to hope black flag is going to better then the last one
or a new anno, then i just go all out :D i played the shit out of all the anno games :P

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/