Amazon Game Sales

KIngAbdulla

the games are only available for US customers which is making me quite angry

I don't know why but that was hilarious.  -_-

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

HINT!

• Buy, if you´re not from USA!

You can buy Games & Bundles on Amazon, if you have an (or simply set your) address inside USA! :D

If you got redirected (because of region restrictions), visit Amazon.com here and search for the Game or Bundle´s name!

Have fun with these great games!

Source

MOBO - Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0   CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 1055T @ 3.5GHz - Corsair H80i   RAM - 2x Corsair Vengence 4GB DDR3 @ 1666 MHz   

GPU - SAPPHIRE 100362-3L Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC  Sound - ASUS Xonar DSX  PSU - Thermaltake SMART M Series SP-850M 850W

Was the point of this thread to tell us that there are some games and stuff on sale right now or that you're angry that they are US only? If the first one, link please lol

Can confirm that it works. Used a friend's US address with my credit card.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

was this guy mad because he couldn't buy games where he lived from amazon or mad because he didn't live in the U.S.?

the games are only available for US customers which is making me quite angry

I am so glad I have a US address to use but I do get ticked off that Amazon Canada is so much worse than Amazon USA.  Heck it is bad enough the pricing is almost always much worse but just as annoying is seeing things you really want and they are only available on Amazon USA.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Certain States do not have a sales tax associated with them. So you can avoid paying tax on digital games. I think it might be Delaware if i remember from the last time i bought off Amazon. So just do a quick search and set you address to that particular state. Save a few dollars :)