how yo bypass extreme school wifi restraits

Bajantechnician
Go to solution Solved by iamdarkyoshi,

oh.

Gotchu.

Thanks

Now if I bluetooth tether my tablet to my phone, and use the wifi hotspot on my phone, I have myself an redneck unfiltered AP. So I can charge people to use it, and change the password each day. lol

Do your school work at school and mess about at home.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

If it's something you need to access for school, ask the IT department to unblock it. 

If it's not, and you just want to bypass it, then it may be illegal, depending on the laws where you live. It can often be considered a type of hacking (bypassing security), which is illegal, so we cannot help with that.

Do your school work at school and mess about at home.

Boring....

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

I tried a VPN called psiphon and it works

Dude... we are not allowed to tell him, it might be a breach of the forum rules.

Boring....

Well if you want to spend your entire life working in McDonalds thats fine by me

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

If it's something you need to access for school, ask the IT department to unblock it.

If it's not, and you just want to bypass it, then it may be illegal, depending on the laws where you live. It can often be considered a type of hacking (bypassing security), which is illegal, so we cannot help with that.

the teacher can't even unblock it

I tried a VPN called psiphon and it works

reviews say that It has stopped working.

I'll try it though

do I just download it and run it?

Any steps?

Step one: Own an android device

Step two: Go to the play store and download it

Step three: launch the app, pick a country, and then click start. Once the ad pops up, close it, and then it should work. I get at least 30mbps up/down off of my school wifi

Illegal and can get you expelled from your school. Contact your schools front office or IT, if they say no you are out of luck. Best bet is to download it and put it on a flash drive.

Lord of Helium.

the teacher can't even unblock it

Your teacher is very unlikely to have admin privileges. It would have to be done by the IT admins, but they're unlikely to unblock youtube. 

So everything is blocked,

How do I bypass all that?

Vpns and such don't work

If they blocked it for a reason, then it should stay blocked. Also, what do you mean by everything?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

If they blocked it for a reason, then it should stay blocked. Also, what do you mean by everything?

YouTube, whatever,

As they're blocked by catagories (ie videos or games) not by websites.

Step one: Own an android device

Step two: Go to the play store and download it

Step three: launch the app, pick a country, and then click start. Once the ad pops up, close it, and then it should work. I get at least 30mbps up/down off of my school wifi

downloaded.it,

there isn't a clickable.ico though.

Yeah, uh, I'm 95% sure you don't need data while you're at school.

for youtbe and pretty much everything, yeah, you do

Because it's so heavily blocked

YouTube, whatever,

As they're blocked by catagories (ie videos or games) not by websites.

We had YouTube blocked at my Old college, until they unblocked it. When they moved to a better ISP. 

BTW, if you need YouTube for educational purposes. Then write a letter to the head of IT and the head of school. 

But if it's for entertainment and time wasting, then don't bother.

Also, Other reasons why YouTube is blocked, 1, Internet bandwidth is restricted for other stuff, low internet speeds, to many PCs are connected and need the right amount of bandwidth. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Just connect to a socks5 proxy through whatever browsers you're using.

for youtbe and pretty much everything, yeah, you do

Because it's so heavily blocked

Then don't use Youtube at school? I can only think of a few practical uses where Youtube would be useful in a school environment (mind you, I go to a school where YouTube is actively unblocked.) Any other time, it'll be hosted on a site that doesn't have every kind of videos, eg National Geographic's site.

Just connect to a socks5 proxy through whatever browsers you're using.

Not encrypted; even riskier.

Edit: also, any good IT department (or even half decent) will use Chrome and registry settings to prevent modification to Chrome's proxy settings.

Then don't use Youtube at school? I can only think of a few practical uses where Youtube would be useful in a school environment (mind you, I go to a school where YouTube is actively unblocked.) Any other time, it'll be hosted on a site that doesn't have every kind of videos, eg National Geographic's site.

Not encrypted; even riskier.

find some cad tutorials that aren't on YouTube, or daily motion. Or anything at all, that's categorized as videos