how yo bypass extreme school wifi restraits

Bajantechnician
Go to solution Solved by iamdarkyoshi,

oh.

Gotchu.

Thanks

Now if I bluetooth tether my tablet to my phone, and use the wifi hotspot on my phone, I have myself an redneck unfiltered AP. So I can charge people to use it, and change the password each day. lol

Step one: Own an android device

Step two: Go to the play store and download it

Step three: launch the app, pick a country, and then click start. Once the ad pops up, close it, and then it should work. I get at least 30mbps up/down off of my school wifi

How about tunnelbear

find some cad tutorials that aren't on YouTube, or daily motion. Or anything at all, that's categorized as videos

Perhaps, and stay with me here, I know this is a long shot: Do/learn CAD at home, or if you have a class for it, from the teacher? What about asking the teacher to get the video for you?

Perhaps, and stay with me here, I know this is a long shot: Do/learn CAD at home, or if you have a class for it, from the teacher? What about asking the tear to get the video for you?

his $2k laptop that the school bought is blocked as well.

Amazes me how the school will buy 2k laptop for a teacher who is restricted to had of what it can do

Havent tried it, but psiphon is completely free with no throttling, it just pops up one fullscreen ad when you start it.

somehow doesn't work for me

Is tunnel whole device enabled? I have been listening to pandora or youtube on my school's wifi for months now.

won't even install.

Well it will, but when I open pisphone app in app store, there's no open optio

Alright, update us on whether it works or not

Pisphon works.

Don't know why there's so many negative reviews in Google story,

But, it works.

Thanks

does your phone get pretty hot when running pisphon?

Mine does not use much more battery than it normally does. I can get through the whole day on my nexus 7 listening to pandora on a charge, and I have facebook installed, so I essentially have half the factory battery life anyway

Mine does not use much more battery than it normally does. I can get through the whole day on my nexus 7 listening to pandora on a charge, and I have facebook installed, so I essentially have half the factory battery life anyway

oh.

Gotchu.

Thanks

oh.

Gotchu.

Thanks

Now if I bluetooth tether my tablet to my phone, and use the wifi hotspot on my phone, I have myself an redneck unfiltered AP. So I can charge people to use it, and change the password each day. lol

how much do you charge?

how much do you charge?

I havent actually done it yet, but if 10 people want to use it and I charge a dollar per person per day, thats 50 bucks a week xD

I imagine an old laptop with a secondary bigass wifi radio would be a much better choice