Teen Side money?

piemadd

I'm just saying, he can do a part time job. Lol...

No he can't child labor laws he may find some small job from the family member but he can't get a job at 12

Not in the u.s anyways

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

No he can't child labor laws he may find some small job from the family member but he can't get a job at 12

Not in the u.s anyways

My brothers friend is 13 and she has a job at Zaxabys. There are so many restaurants that you will find them every mile.

i like trains 🙂

My brothers friend is 13 and she has a job at Zaxabys. There are so many restaurants that you will find them every mile.

Surprising how did she get the job ?

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

Surprising how did she get the job ?

She might be 14, but idk.

i like trains 🙂

I was a full time college student, and a full time factory worker.

I would wake up at 6am, drive to college, get their at 7am, my class starts. My last class ended at 3:30pm, however, my work started at 3:30pm. So I had to leave my last class early every single day. Thankfully my teacher understood. So I would leave class at 3:00pm, get to work at 3:30pm. Work till 3:30am. Drive home, get home at 4:30am. Shower for 30 minutes. Sleep for 1 hour, then go back to school.

I did this for a year and a half.

Jesus, only one hour of sleep for a whole year and a half? I want to be as hard-working as you. (seriously no sarcasm intended)

*Checks OPs profile for actual age.

*Refrains from posting what I was going to suggest because minor.

Linus is my fetish.

She might be 14, but idk.

In the united states it is illegal to hire someone under the age of 15 or 16, federal law, now she could have gotten a job from a family member and be payed under the table (I.e she isn't an official employee)

Its tough being a kid and earning money

sell crap on craigslist.

Not the kind of crap I'm thinking of mind you, that would be jailbait!

Linus is my fetish.

Jesus, only one hour of sleep for a whole year and a half? I want to be as hard-working as you. (seriously no sarcasm intended)

You can't live on that little of sleep you would pass out if that is all you fit in a week

Don't aspire to that its not healthy I lived like that for awhile get less then ten hours of sleep in a see (hint that's really bad) and both my mental and physical health seriously. Suffered.

if you were a girl...... ^_^

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

To the one guy who is 12, depending on where you live get your parents to give you a loan for a battery powered lawnmower/weekwacker which is maybe around 250, and cut lawns and such.  I cut lawns for about 2 years of doing 1 a week and made some decent profit off of that on the side as well as paid off the mower.  Its not much but its a start if you cannot get a real job.  

Pubstomper, Content Creator, and apparently linustechtips anime background viewer... i thought it was only pc related in the thread XD

I know how some teens make money on one of my most visited websites...  :ph34r:

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Well, cocain is a bit of a harsh market for a teen. I'd say other, lesser substances. Would do fine :)

weed seems ok, meth is a bit unstable for marketing, I heard that they now have bubble gum flavored weed

It has major side effects... No kidding. When I was driving home from work in the middle of the night, I started seeing shit that scared the fuck out of me. Doesn't help that my religious beliefs are Buddhism and Hmong Shamanism

You can't live on that little of sleep you would pass out if that is all you fit in a week

Don't aspire to that its not healthy I lived like that for awhile get less then ten hours of sleep in a see (hint that's really bad) and both my mental and physical health seriously. Suffered.

It is very unhealthy, I began to hallucinate. I would sneak in some naps during school, but besides that. No other sleep. Maybe a total of 3 hours each day. I some how managed a 4.0 GPA. Ever since I experienced that, I would never recommend anyone to do what I had done. No one deserves to do that, and it's extremely bad for your health. I ended up getting in a car accident because of the work. Which is why it lasted a year and a half. 

It is very unhealthy, I began to hallucinate. I would sneak in some naps during school, but besides that. No other sleep. Maybe a total of 3 hours each day. I some how managed a 4.0 GPA. Ever since I experienced that, I would never recommend anyone to do what I had done. No one deserves to do that, and it's extremely bad for your health. I ended up getting in a car accident because of the work. Which is why it lasted a year and a half.

OwO

i like trains 🙂

@Moondrelor : I guess you slept in school? :D

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

@Moondrelor : I guess you slept in school? :D

Yeah, as much as I could, but all in all, probably totaled up to 3 hours worth of sleep and naps. Still not nearly good enough.

Yeah, as much as I could, but all in all, probably totaled up to 3 hours worth of sleep and naps. Still not nearly good enough.

After reading that all... Are you me?

Am I? :o

Aside from the factory bit, yes!

2 hours of sleep atm and 4.0. Almost done... Soon... SOON.

Mine was/is work during the day classes at night.

Aside from the factory bit, yes!

2 hours of sleep atm and 4.0. Almost done... Soon... SOON.

Mine was/is work during the day classes at night.

I'm your night twin then.

I hate morning shift.

I'm your night twin then.

I hate morning shift.

I'm alright with it. I can't stand driving home incredibly late at night though :\ Especially since I drive about 2.5 hours every day.

I'm alright with it. I can't stand driving home incredibly late at night though :\ Especially since I drive about 2.5 hours every day.

Oh boy, we had the same drive too... lol