Teen Side money?

piemadd

I saw @Moondrelor post asking how to make money. He is 7 years older than me and I want to know how a teen can make money with all of their homework and school taking up my time. Is there any way that I can make money with just barely any money?

i like trains 馃檪

I saw @Moondrelor post asking how to make money. He is 7 years older than me and I want to know how a teen can make money with all of their homework and school taking up my time. Is there any way that I can make money with just barely any money?

A: Moondrelor is not a He聽

B: Youtubez聽

C: Sell Cocain in-between classes聽

Or, get a job :P

A: Moondrelor is not a He聽

B: Youtubez聽

C: Sell Cocain in-between classes聽

Or, get a job :P

And I don't have the time to get a job. I will only be able to work for like 7-10.

i like trains 馃檪

And I don't have the time to get a job. I will only be able to work for like 7-10.

Hours

i like trains 馃檪

Some is better than none

But my parents probably won't approve of me working at a Zaxabys. I could work for this security guy that my mom works for. Networking is one of my specials.

i like trains 馃檪

But my parents probably won't approve of me working at a Zaxabys. I could work for this security guy that my mom works for. Networking is one of my specials.

I would also get more than minimum wage.

i like trains 馃檪

Some is better than none聽

I was a full time college student, and a full time factory worker.

I would wake up at 6am, drive to college, get their at 7am, my class starts. My last class ended at 3:30pm, however, my work started at 3:30pm. So I had to leave my last class early every single day. Thankfully my teacher understood. So I would leave class at 3:00pm, get to work at 3:30pm. Work till 3:30am. Drive home, get home at 4:30am. Shower for 30 minutes. Sleep for 1 hour, then go back to school.

I did this for a year and a half.

I'm in university and if I wanted I would have enough spare time for a job.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please聽馃え

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I worked a full time college student, and a full time factory worker.

I would wake up at 6am, drive to college, get their at 7am, my class starts. My last class ended at 3:30pm, however, my work started at 3:30pm. So I had to leave my last class early every single day. Thankfully my teacher understood. So I would leave class at 3:00pm, get to work at 3:30pm. Work till 3:30am. Drive home, get home at 4:30am. Shower for 30 minutes. Sleep for 1 hour, then go back to school.

What do you think of my idea

i like trains 馃檪

Mow lawns. Network. Just work hard. You have to do hard things sometimes.聽

4IbWwrl.png

I've been doing something similar though聽

Mow lawns. Network. Just work hard. You have to do hard things sometimes.聽

4IbWwrl.png

I've been doing something similar though

Thanks for the advice!

i like trains 馃檪

You would be surprised on how many of my peers in school would do anything for good quality weed.

Im done with weed now lol聽

But I can attest to this聽

Im done with weed now lol聽

But I can attest to this

My mom would kill me if I were to sell drugs. :P

i like trains 馃檪

Good job only one problem

He is twelve child labor laws you know?

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4聽 corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led I聽logitech g502 proteus聽spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx 聽brown |

Good job only one problem

He is twelve child labor laws you know?

I'm just saying, he can do a part time job. Lol...

Ok

This might not have been the kind of answer you were looking for, but if I had the chance to be underage again I would have devoted the majority of my time trying to make money.聽 Not for selfish, greedy, impulse buying reasons but to alleviate myself from the $50,000.00 I now聽owe from student loans for getting a computer information systems degree.

Mind you I was a good student too, not perfect but I never got below a B- from middle school up.聽 I applied for every scholarship I found that was both聽possible and pertinent.聽 I got a few but they wouldn't cover more than two semesters after all the junk you are forced to pay for.

Unless you want to end up like me or in a worse position, work hard and think hard about preparing yourself financially聽for the future.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k聽-聽Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500聽- 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080聽GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100聽DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

This might not have been the kind of answer you were looking for, but if I had the chance to be underage again I would have devoted the majority of my time trying to make money.聽 Not for selfish, greedy, impulse buying reasons but to alleviate myself from the $50,000.00 I now聽owe from student loans for getting a computer information systems degree.

Mind you I was a good student too, not perfect but I never got below a B- from middle school up.聽 I applied for every scholarship I found that was both聽possible and pertinent.聽 I got a few but they wouldn't cover more than two semesters after all the junk you are forced to pay for.

Unless you want to end up like me or in a worse position, work hard and think hard about preparing yourself financially聽for the future.

That's what I'm trying to do. I don't want to be in debt.

i like trains 馃檪

That's what I'm trying to do. I don't want to be in debt.

Don't let it scare you let it prepare you.

The reason I made my original post was to offer examples of freelance ways to make money.聽 There's nothing wrong with making money with an honest job, but you're going to be the only one being honest.聽 At your age just about any company you can get a job with is going to work you hard at a disgustingly low rate.聽 Working until you graduate alone聽probably won't put a dent in what you'll need.聽 Practice critical thinking constantly and figure out how to solve problems.聽 Try, fail, remember what caused you to fail and continue.聽 Establish a name for yourself so that people come to you for answers.聽 When people need you, your time will become valuable and money will come.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k聽-聽Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500聽- 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080聽GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100聽DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

Don't let it scare you let it prepare you.

The reason I made my original post was to offer examples of freelance ways to make money.聽 There's nothing wrong with making money with an honest job, but you're going to be the only one being honest.聽 At your age just about any company you can get a job with is going to work you hard at a disgustingly low rate.聽 Working until you graduate alone聽probably won't put a dent in what you'll need.聽 Practice critical thinking constantly and figure out how to solve problems.聽 Try, fail, remember what caused you to fail and continue.聽 Establish a name for yourself so that people come to you for answers.聽 When people need you, your time will become valuable and money will come.

K den

i like trains 馃檪