[US] 240GB Crucial BX200 SSD $53.99 on Amazon

Lotus

www.amazon.com/dp/B016JREGAC/

That's an amazing deal for a great SSD. If I were in need of one, I'd pick this up in a heartbeat.

Why do I haz no moneis?!?!  :(

Damn. I need to stop spending monies like this...

SOMEONE PLEASE STAY MY HAND...! *TRIES TO DRAG AWAY FROM "Confirm Order" BUTTON*

I remember paying $110 for my 240GB drive lmao. No regrets.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

I think I'll wait a little bit more to buy an ssd, It's not that's much of a priority on my list at the moment, I am due for a gpu upgrade.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

i think i read the bx200 series has some issues.... the pefermance can drop havily after some time, its not like the others from crucial

i think i read the bx200 series has some issues.... the pefermance can drop havily after some time, its not like the others from crucial

the way the nand works , is that it wrights 2 bits at a time if you have double the space needed , but only 1 bit at a time if not, so yeah , the speed decreases when your drive nears full capacity

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

the way the nand works , is that it wrights 2 bits at a time if you have double the space needed , but only 1 bit at a time if not, so yeah , the speed decreases when your drive nears full capacity

Still a solid ssd.

Still a solid ssd.

i never said it wasn't

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Do me a solid and please say that the product is solid?

it is.

It's solid.

how's the performance with 2 in raid 0?

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

Wow. This is an amazing deal. I would buy 2 of those for GTA V and BF4 which take so long to load

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe 

Meh, the SSD I got costed 50 bucks for a 240GB that has a better controller than this.

Meh, the SSD I got costed 50 bucks for a 240GB that has a better controller than this.

What was it?

i like trains 🙂

I remember paying $110 for my 240GB drive lmao. No regrets.

I paid like $200 for my 240GB drive a few years ago. Worth it. 

Bought mine like an hour ago.  Can't wait to finally have an SSD again.  My first one was a crappy V300 that I returned.

Free 1 day shipping with prime doe

That depends on the speed.  I might get this, though.  

Unless it's M.2 and/or NVME it's been $65-ish for over a year. For sata MLC/TLC drives other than the intel 730, it has been $65-ish for over a year. For drives within the speed of this one.