What component of your rig would you change?

Not sure if I want to get a 3770K instead if they're not too expensive.

eBay UK has them for around £130 - £150 ish. 

Just need a good clocker really. Hoping for the 5GHz dream someday. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

2k 144hz monitor and pascal when it comes.

Spoiler

CPU: i7-5820k @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: Asus X99 Strix  Graphics Card: Gigabyte 980Ti G1 Gaming Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 24GB (3x 8GB) Hard Drive: 1TB WD Green SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 250GB CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W Case: Corsair 400c Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Asus Strix (mx reds)  Monitor: BenQ XL2730Z 1440p@144hz OS: Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit Laptops: Lenovo Y50-70: i7-4720HQ - 16GB RAM - 256GB SSD - GTX 960m 4GB - MacBook Pro (Early 2016) 2,0GHz i5 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD Phone: iPhone 7+

I really want a new curved monitor like the ones LMG use. Instead I have 2 20" Samsung monitors..

What would you change?

New gpu and and maybe another ssd

My monitor. I should have gotten an ultrawide

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

In order of importance:

1. GPU

2. PSU

3. Monitor

4. CPU Cooler to an AIO Water Cooler

5. Keyboard & Mouse

Recently upgraded my CPU and MoBo!

My monitor for sure, It has been used for about 15 years but is still fairly high quality. It has almost become a family relic to me since it is roughly the same age as me.

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

Not really part of the "rig" but i would love a new desk. the one i have now is just not suited for what i want. more for like small monitor office type than large gaming monitor. my speakers aren't even facing me properly and its just slightly too short for my monitor stand and keyboard and mouse. i might treat myself and get a nice IKEA desk at some point

I wound get two new monitors because the once I have are dell 13 inch lol rip. They will do for now.

My specs:

http://i63.tinypic.com/5cat84.jpg

I don't have the money to buy a new rig so i didn't even think about it but now I think this isn't even worth of upgrading by your comments up there you like allready have these eight core processors and gtx 980-s and you want upgrade?

huh i guess most of people eexcept me have little bit to much money they want to spent for new 1000$ gpus and 4-th monitors....

Chill bro, look around what else people have and be happy with what u have, i dont have beast pc, actually this isnt even a low build i just got it from pik.ba (like amazon here where I live) for 150$... But hey still I'm happy cuz I bought this like month or two ago and I can play most of the games that are not bf3-4, thw witcher, gta v.... And i'm not complaining here i am just telling you to think about the fact that you have abbility to play most of the games that people like me can't even run.. Peace

Replace my SSD for a 950 Pro 512GB so that I get way faster speeds and don't need to use a SATA adapter.

Maybe one day I'll upgrade from my 22" TV, my 42" TV and my old samsung syncmaster (CRT) to at least two legit LCD monitors.I'll probably keep the 42" TV for watching netflix and youtube on however.

You know how it is, the cow goes "moo", the dog goes "woof" and the gamer goes "The PvP is unbalanced."

Spoiler

Personal Computer: CPU: i7-4790 Mobo: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 Graphics Card: MSI R9-380  Memory: 16GB (8GB x2) G. Skill Sniper Gaming Series PSU: Apevia Warlock 750W Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Series Storage: 240GB SSD (OS) 3TB HDD (data and such) 500 GB SSD (Movies and Large Data Transfers (I'm constantly moving this one around to other computers))

New gpu I think. Sli 760s are a bit old now

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

If I had the money, I'd upgrade to an Intel 750 series SSD. The one I'm using right now is an Intel 330 series 120GB SSD.

I would change my whole computer

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

Everything apart from case and cpu cooler

Got an RC? head over to The Rc Thread and tell us about it, or you can just discuss rc in general there as well.

overly obsessed with 2 strokes and RCs

BRAAAAAAPPP

Spoiler

upgrading to:i5 6600k|MSI  z170a SLI Plus|1x8GB HYPERX Black| keeping the rest of my system the same for a few months until i have enough money for a better gpu,psu and an m.2 ssd

Spoiler

my baby:2008 Ktm 125 sx 

Spoiler

current rig:core 2 quad q6600@stock|asus p5q deluxe| 4GB of mix matched ddr2| saphirre r9 270x dual x| hyper212 evo w/ 2 sp120s| corsair cx 500m ikr time bomb| wd blue 1TB| corsair spec- 03|MSX home 64bit|