Indonesian ministry of research, technology, and education bans LGBT from campuses

nekomata

Another reason to get out of my country soon.

As the title suggests, that ministry has banned the lgbt community from entering campus grounds saying that they ruin the nation's morals.

m.cnnindonesia.com/nasional/20160123211552-20-106213/menristek-sebut-lgbt-tak-dibolehkan-masuk-kampus

Source is in Indonesian though

From the police that can not tell the difference between stopping and parking, the judge that said that burning a forest is not a crime because it can be grown back, to other stuff, I feel like we someone to nuke this place to start things anew, cause it's not a crime cause people can be born again.

And Netflix thing too.

Religion, lol...

Yeah, I went there.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

the judge that said that burning a forest is not a crime because it can be grown back

Is that true? lmfao

Religion, lol...

Yeah, I went there.

Are you also a mod on r/atheism?

Please don't cut me with your edge m8 just warn me first

GOOD

lmao, good one

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

uh

ok

care to express your opinion further

why is it not good

1010011010/29A

They're probably from Indonesia or Russia where a majority of the people+gov are against LGBT stuff due to traditions+the collective religions being against it.

I mean if it's more to their culture, I'm not gonna flame about it. But if someone shows up saying something like that without at least expressing something that resembles an educated opinion, then I'm gonna question it.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Russia are also anti LGBT and isn't a religious place. Turkey is 99% Muslim and supportive of LGBT. Its more to do with backward culture.

Linus is my fetish.

I swear to christ religion is what everyone blames for everything. Simply become agnostic and don't give a fuck. like me. I'm kidding. my head isn't so far up my ass to see that other people have different beliefs  

I mean if it's more to their culture, I'm not gonna flame about it. But if someone shows up saying something like that without at least expressing something that resembles an educated opinion, then I'm gonna question it.

Especially in 'Murica. We have freedom and shit, with a side of bacon and orange drink.

why is it not good

You are discriminating against a group of people. It's comparable to someone saying "you can't go to this school because you're black." Discrimination. Let me ask you this though: Why is it a good thing? Since you did state that above.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

You are discriminating against a group of people. It's comparable to someone saying "you can't go to this school because you're black." Discrimination. Let me ask you this though: Why is it a good thing? Since you did state that above.

it keeps the people holey 

1010011010/29A

There's nothing unholy about being gay, a lesbian, a transgender, or bi. Being gay for example is natural as it is found to occur in many species.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

There's nothing unholy about being gay, a lesbian, a transgender, or bi. Being gay for example is natural as it is found to occur in many species.

no its not. that is what they want you to think so you will sin. but we know what your doing

1010011010/29A

Of course they did this. Indonesia has a strict relationship with their religions and cultures they aren't prepared to abandon or change any time soon. It is like plopping right down in Pakistan and trying to let force girls go to school without the harassment and disagreement (often life threatening) from men (and even women). Sad that this had to happen, and I hope change occurs quickly. No one should be discriminated against, especially by people claiming to love and worship God. It is disgusting.

It isn't religion, or at least just religion. Culture plays a HUGE part in it too.

In what religion does it state not to be gay because it is not holy?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Of course they did this. Indonesia has a strict relationship with their religions and cultures they aren't prepared to abandon or change any time soon. It is like plopping right down in Pakistan and trying to let force girls go to school without the harassment and disagreement (often life threatening) from men (and even women).

It isn't religion, or at least just religion. Culture plays a HUGE part in it too.

In what religion does it state not to be gay because it is not holy?

dont disrespect my religion  

1010011010/29A

no its not. that is what they want you to think so you will sin. but we know what your doing

People aren't trying to convince you of anything, it's a pure fact that there is homosexuality observed in other species 

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Scientifically speaking, that is the truth. We have observed it in other species, period. I am not getting into a religious debate - it's only going to end badly for one of us.

dont disrespect my religion  

Troll alert.

edit

Oh. And in order to get respect, you have to earn it. And you haven't, nor whatever cult you follow. Assuming you aren't a troll but one of those really close minded sheep from some extremist faction of a "religion", then I spit on your religion. No God that is as hateful as you make him out to be deserves anyone's faith or respect.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Scientifically speaking, that is the truth. We have observed it in other species, period. I am not getting into a religious debate - it's only going to end badly for one of us.

animals can have religions too

1010011010/29A

animals can have religions too

Please provide evidence for your claim.

We aren't.   You just most likely don't understand your religion, and are most likely quoting an old Israeli law from a dead tribe, not a sin or religious taboo.

you cant just make someting not part of your religon if its old and you dont like it. if its there its there for a reason

1010011010/29A