Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Kiro looks like it'd be more comfortable in my tiny hands, and this isn't a US only giveaway for once..  :)

I want to win the white Kova really bad.  I'm still using a mouse with a ball I stole from work 10 years ago, time for an upgrade.

So the kiro looks really awesome! Can I have that one if I win please. So the reason I need a new mouse is because I just bought a new gaming pc and need some mouse and keyboard upgrades aswell. I dont have any money left so I pray that I win now!

I would like a Kova. I never had a true gaming mouse and would like to see how a real one handles.

Kova mouse because right now I'm using a old Microsoft mouse to game with and it is not working so great just need to get a mouse that works better

I would like the Kova please because of the speed and fast to use in Counter-strike global offensive and other computer games

Kova 

my old logitech mouse is slowly dying after many years of use 

The Kira looks like a great, comfortable mouse! I would love to replace my old clunker. 

ROCCAT Kova RGB Performance Gaming Mouse - Black

Rick O'Dell Smith

When is the PC giveaway from Supermicro going to be out.? Anyway, I love these giveaways and you should often do them also I am already planning to get a Roccat keyboard so a mouse from the same company would really help to satisfy my OCD.

I would really like to have the Kova as it would go nicely with the Roccat Arvo keyboard I am planning to buy but Kiro is also fine with its simplistic looks.

Hardcore Hardware Whore | Check out my Blog for for Latest Tech News and more | Cricket Fan | Weapons Nut | 

Wow..I'm just new to this forum and I saw a Giveaway already...The Kiro would be nice.... :D

I would like the kiro because I'm going to srart building my first PC soon hopefully and what better way than also getting a new mouse

i would love the kova, to replace my dell mouse  :P

I would like the Kiro. I have been using cheap gaming mice for the last 2 years now and I can't afford to get any thing much better then that

Hey LMG,

Great to have such a giveaway here :)

Thanks to you all for your videos

I would like to win the roccat kova.

Im still having a Logitec MX Recolution which is quite heavy an wireless connection sucks if you forgot to charge it cause the is no cable to do so... It has to go into the dogging station. Then i Play with a mini laptop mice whitch is great if you get used to it but is not even close to be ergonomic or having programable buttons

Kova looks Slick :)

but i'll probably buy another deathadder, since my old one is slowly failing :(

WOOP WOOP!!! Good luck have fun every one :D

I wouldn't mind getting the Kova White to match my all white case c: