Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Kova!! Because I love to play with any mouse I can get my hand on

Dear Linus Tech Team, 

I desperately need a new mouse because I'm the tech/geeky equivalent to a woman always returning to her beating husband (harsh comparison but let's be honest, stuff like that really exists)

I once had a loving Logitech MX518 which suddenly died, I guess because of a loose connection in the cable, me being a naive young boy I looked for something STRONGER and NEWER so I bought a Logitech G9x...TWICE, because the same cable broke again! TWICE!!!

2 Mice, died because of the same damn issue!!!, I asked their support just for the cable so I could repair it myself but no, not available.

Anyway, now it comes clear why I choosed the above mentioned comparison, because what did I bought afterwards? Yes another Logitech mouse, this time the G700, except for the horrible battery life, sudden doubleclicks, sudden de-/acceleration (because of the software suddenly stoping and starting), suddenly loosing my set profiles, "impaired" mouse wheel, it's still a pretty good mouse.

So please release me from this cycle of hopes, consuming, dissapointment, new hopes and so on.

P.S. forgot to include which one I would like to have, its the Kova, thank you.

Edited by ErgoProxy56

I want the Kova. It's seems like the best mouse and it looks awesome. And I have had the same mouse for five years would be nice for a change.

Well I'd love a black Kova.  My current Razor Abyssus entry level mouse is getting dated, and the wheel makes more noise than a teenage girl at a Beiber concert.  Its just not cool!  On top of that, Brazil has only cheap crap, and stupidly expensive mouse options.  The Kova has all the specs I'm looking for in a new mouse, and the RGB colour options are awesome!

I would really like to get my hands on Kiro. I recently started playing Rainbow 6 Siege and found that its hard to cook grenade, melee and push to talk while trying to keep moving. ITS HARD !! Those extra buttons on Kiro would come in handy, and the no-sweat side grips, oh man, i could win all the clutch situations anytime ! I'm using RAZER ABYSSUS now, getting a Kiro would be a great upgrade.

I kinda like the Kova, it looks great in white :D

P.S do you HAVE to follow them on twitter ? Because I don't have a twitter account.

I would love to win a black kova because my cat pushed my mouse off my table and now its acting up.

Black Kova for me.

Why should I win...I have not had a new mouse in over 3 years :(

White Kova because stormtrooper theme is strong with this one.

if i win the giveaway.. i want the KIRO please.. thanks Roccat thanks Linus

I want the Kova because I am using the cheapest mouse I found in a store to gaming and I really don't need a modular mouse.

I'd like a Roccat Kova White to go with my white themed build!

I am a 16 year old who just recently got into PC gaming but haven't been doing to well with my standard Dell mouse. I love the kova and it would be amazing to win it.

Kova White would be my choice :)

Mainly because I really like the white. I never bought any white peripherals and am curious about if you have to clean them all the time or not :Þ

Kova please:D
Because my current mouse is over 7 years old:(