Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I would love to get the Kiro, looks great and ergonomic.

My Twitter is @FinnFlux if you track who follows.

I'd love a Kiro. My Apple Magic Mouse makes my hand feel like I've been playing on an NES controller for 8 hours.

I would like to win the KOVA (black), I would like to win it because it would become handy for the pc i am going to build in the future so I don't have to buy one.

Kiro would be the beez kneez guys and thanks for all the efforts this is always worth every viewed second!!

Hi guys,

I'm really sorry that you had to go through 250 pages, and I guess they'll be more.

I would love a ROCCAT Kova. I could never afford a cool mouse like that .

Kova White. I have a White Mac Keyboard, need a White Mouse to go with it. ;)

A society's accepted views of the world surrounding said society is both the making and undoing of society itself.
“While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.” - Henry C. Link

I want the kova so bad just because of the illumination and the macro keys

P.S Would love to have my 1st RGB peripheral for my PC because of this  :D

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at ROCCAT! They are giving away:

FOUR units of their Kova mouse, featuring a "sleek design built for pure power and speed"

16941b4c0d.jpg

and

FOUR units of their Kiro mouse, featuring a "highly modular, superdextrous build"

94dfc96af5.jpg

You can check them out on Newegg at:

Kova White - http://bit.ly/1RPQgFG

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which mouse you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow ROCCAT on Twitter at https://twitter.com/roccat

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 1/28/2016.

Best of luck to all who enter!

Kiro :D

hell, I would take either of them, bought my current shitmouse about a year ago for pennies and its practically unusable, need a replacement ASAP.

Kova. Im working on becoming a progamer but my old gaming mouse just stopped working and i dont have enough money to buy a new one. Thanks for lettiing me enter this givaway and gg to whoever wins.

Hi, im  from Portugal, i wanted for a long time to have one gaming mise, i saw this opportunity to have one, so here i am.

The mise that i prefer is KOVA, its amazing, hope i win :) and Good Luck to all of u guys!

I Would Be Really Happy To Have A Roccat , Be It Any Of Those. And The Reason I Want It Is, It Is One Of The Few Brand That GIve And Performs What It Shows For. Ty For This Opportunity.

ROCCAT Kiro mouse because it can be comfortable for right and left handed users so I do not need to keep two around.

I would love that Black Kova. I would try to assign and use all those buttons. 

i have really old mouse and scroll wheel is almost dead. It is perfect time for getting a new one! Thanks for this awesome giveaway. 

also i'm in for Roccat KIRO. Thanks a bunch

I have a Logitech M510 that I have used everyday for years. It's really starting to show its age by losing signal,and not being reliable, as well as draining batteries like its no ones business. If I get drawn I'd like to get the Kova. It looks cool, has a similar looking build size to what I'm used to, and has braided wireing which is a must if you have cats. Also the RGB settings are cool as well as the 2 buttons on the left and right side of the mouse!

I would like the Kova. It looks like a race car to be honest. I am using a Razer Deathadder that I purchased back in 2011 and I could use an upgrade.

Would be nice to get that Kova to set up better and quicker gangbangs ir LOL.

The Kova would be my pick.  Looks aggressive and reminds me of a warthog. Plus an hour ago I dropped and broke my primary mouse, so it's time to look into anew.

I want to win the Kiro mouse, because my mouse has a broken scroll wheel and is taped together. Also it is adjustable.

I'd like a black Kova. I've already had the pleasure to check that mouse and I absolutely love the way it fits in hand and how it looks.

My old mouse is working intermittently. I could use a productivity boost with the Kiro... post-306162-0-71803300-1453570255_thumb.