Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

that Kiro is looking Slick (see what I did there?  ;)), that would be an intense upgrade for me, as a person who is currently gaming on a logitech combo setup for keyboard and mouse. The smooth features of Roccat mice have certainly won my likings. 

Oh wow, a giveaway? Nice.

I've got my sights set on the Kova. It's a really nice looking mouse without looking like a blocky mess that some gaming mice tend to be.

Adults are just kids with bigger wallets.

I would like to win the kova because of its functionality and lights.

A white Kova... it looks like a mouse that a stormtrooper would use...

Ergo it looks badass.

Curently using a microsoft wheel mouse optical, a tough rat to beat..

RIP intellimouse mouse 3.0

I would like the kova but i wouldn't mind any. My mouse is ancient and it would be great if i got one that wasn't shedding and impossible to snipe with.

I really want that Kova white. I'm building my first gaming PC and I don't have room in my budget for a really good gaming mouse (or keyboard for that matter).

I would like the Roccat Kova because I am building a PC for my Bros birthday and it would be pretty cool to kit him out with a few peripherals. 

Oh man, that Kova looks amazing. Sweet sleek white, coupled with gaming performance and delicious lighting? Dropping that next to my custom eGPU case would look awesome. Sign me up!

The Kiro looks straight up my alley, after my 3 year old Kone Pure died I can surely say my perfomance on FPS games (like CSGO) has decreased alot. I am trying to fix it and I can say using a cheap mouse is feels bad when you got used to products made by companies as Roccat.

Wow! Kova looks pretty awesome and it would come in handy as I started playing CS:GO recently and i feel like my mouse is stopping me from getting better.

I would like one ore another because i'm still using my old logitech MX500 (Y)

The Kova looks amazing plus the long side buttons right next to the primary mouse buttons could be really useful for gaming. Even just using them for window management would be incredible.

Kiro, right now i'm rocking a Logitech g300s and it's performance is not the best. 

The Roccat KIRO would be great, because my old g100s is dying the scroll wheel is not working so i cant scroll, i cry every time :(

yes, more mice!

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

I'd like to get the Kova, because it looks amazing, and it'd be nice to have an actual gaming mouse instead of a $10 wireless mouse off ebay!