Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Holy cow, awesome gaming mouse, i bought a gaming mouse recently, nice mouse and all, but the cord is crap. just always kinks, or bends the wrong way. Would love to have a better one even if just for lol's

Would LOVE to win a Kova.

I've been werking with an IBM usb mouse for the last 5 years.

Thanks Roccat and LMG!

I'd love to win that Kiro! My Razer DeathAdder of 2 years died and I've been using this awful little Logitech laptop mouse. I could sure use a new gaming mouse!

Good luck to everyone!

I want to get the Kova black! It looks great and I've never had a anything other than the cheapest mice since I got my first computer around 20 years ago and it would really by a nice change xD

Ps: I'm going to create a twitter account just for this so I really better win!

Hi, I study Mechanics and Robotics, and I'm building my first pc, I don't have a lot of money to build it, so a free mouse would be sweet! I don't want anithing fancy, so if i win i would prefer the kiro.          Bye from Italy! ;)

Hi, I freaking want the Kova, black because it's freaking cool .__. ... :3

Kova would be awesome. currently i'm aiming with space in games =)

The Streamlined looks sick !!! I see my self using it.

I want a Kova White because I have a Lenovo. It just works "ov" and also I like white... because snow. That is all.

Kiro would be really nice, now I'm using this crappy mouse that I've been using for a long time.

First of all Thank you For Doing a Giveaway. If i was to win i wound want the Kova White It Looks Very Cool. Good Luck Everone I Hope you win If your reading this :) :wub:

Twitch Slave

I'm still using my old Microsoft mouse, It would be great to have a kiro though as I couldn't get a new mouse when I built a new PC as I had no money left. Thanks.

Id love the Kiro its got a wonderful design and its sleek and slim! and the color will go great with my setup! 

I would like the kova or the kiro ( why i am writing this i never win online giveaways -_- and i bet this i am not going to win again -_- )

I would like to have that Kova thank you Roccat and LTT for this awesome giveaway~

I'd like getting the Kiro. Those modular sides look interesting for sure.

Kova, I like the design, and is thinking of replacing my current mouse.

...even if I don't win, I will probably buy one.

I would love to win the Kova, because my mouse started to not register some clicks, so it is really hard to get those headshots in CS:GO and I love the design of the Kova, the slight not over the top high techy look.

Spoiler

Quiet Whirl | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Mobo: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 Mhz Graphics card: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO PSU: Corsair RMx Series RM550x Case: Be quiet! Pure Base 600

Buffed HPHP ProBook 430 G4 | CPU: Intel Core i3-7100U RAM: 4GB DDR4 2133Mhz GPU: Intel HD 620 SSD: Some 128GB M.2 SATA

Retired:

Melting plastic | Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 | CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM RAM: 8GB DDR3 GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 640M HDD: Western Digital 1TB

The Roaring Beast | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 (BCLK @ 104MHz = 4,05GHz) Cooler: Akasa X3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 (2x8GB) Graphics card: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB (Core: +130MHz, Mem: +230MHz) SSHD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB HHD: WD Red 4TB PSU: Fractal Design Essence 500W Case: Zalman Z11 Plus

i wold love to get my hands on the kova has a angular Lamborghini aesthetic to it 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/