What game makes you rage the hardest?

Minzo

We all have that one game that keeps getting on our nerves. What's your game? What is it with that game that makes you rage?

The game "Rust" is very addictive. So addictive that you play for hours and hours. Farming wood, stone and other valuable things.

And then some fuckhead breaks in while you sleep and steal all your shit. Makes me go bananas.
But I get it, I do the same to others.

eu4 when u try play rossia n polan cum kil u

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

Osu, when I'm horrible at it and CS:GO when I'm matched with subhuman species.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

BF3/BF4. I don't know why, that game makes me scream with rage. 10/10 though, super fun game.

Osu, when I'm horrible at it and CS:GO when I'm matched with subhuman species.

Yes...

Those days you get 95% accuracy on a 7 star song, then the next day you can't even get 80% on a 6 star song :( RIP...

Ninja Gaiden.

Still can't beat it without cheating/save states, so every now and then I go back and try.  I try until I get enraged and then quit until I forget how mad it makes me.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

Star wars battlefront.

I've never rage quit so many times in any game.

There are so many frustarting things in the game like: rebels have way too much air superiority, things like homing shot (auto-locks to other players) and personal shields are actually a thing, turbolasers are annoying af, a lot of bugs,...

Still a fun game though

CPU: Core i5 4690k                                                   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M                     RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Red                             

GPU: RX 580                                                             Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB                  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520W

Case: NZXT S340 red/black                                      Case lighting: NZXT Hue+                          Mouse: Logitech G502

Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo                     Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit

Rust, because it is basically a bandit gameplay simulator.

League Of Legends, because the EU community is retarded whiny little teenagers that try to copy everything they see "pro" streamers do. Picked a character that they don't want you to play? You're reported, and harassed all through match. And nowadays, if your team doesn't get any early kills, they sit in the summoner's portal, waiting for the 20 minute mark to surrender, because they didn't get an "ez win".

CSGO, because it's got too many hackers, causing constant deranks for legit players when they get vac'd. And imbeciles that get boosted to a rank, over 4 - 5 levels above what they should be playing at. They end up costing a game as the enemy get a free kill each round, or they all get salty when they die and report you for aimbot + wallhack.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I used to rage at Call of Duty, but I dont play the game trying to be competitive anymore and I also kinda stopped raging in general

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Im an adult, last game I raged at...was MGS2

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

trials_evo_frontpage_large.jpg

This game... I swear... I don't rage quit many games, but this one really gets under my skin. Some of the levels make me want to pull my hair out, and the community levels are even worse. Then, its a UPlay game, so you have to deal with that too. 

The runners up is Rampage Knights, Godly and I have rage quit a couple times already.