Microsoft Office Keys?

I know, I read the little pinned thread but I just can't get over how good and complete Microsoft Office is... it's the legit thing. and I was wondering if there was a way to get it for free or for cheap.. preferably free but yeah.. Thank you

I know, I read the little pinned thread but I just can't get over how good and complete Microsoft Office is... it's the legit thing. and I was wondering if there was a way to get it for free or for cheap.. preferably free but yeah.. Thank you

nope not for free. Dont pirate it thats just wrong and illegal.

Theres always the reddit software swap if you wanna go the cheap route but IMO just buy office 365. Not that expensive especially if you get it through school or something else. 

TX10 Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/456229-tx10-build-log/

Case: TX10-D   Proccessor: i7-5820k   MotherBoard: Asrockx99 Extreme4   Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (DDR4-2400)   GPU: Asus Strix OC 980ti   Storage: 850pro 500gb, 850pro 500gb, 850pro 256gb, WD black 16tb total, Silicon Power S60 120GB   PSU: Seasonic snow silent 1050   Monitors: Three of Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0"

are you in college/uni?

most of them have a way for their students to get it free

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

are you in college/uni?

most of them have a way for their students to get it free

how does that work?

Microsoft gives 1 month free trial of the full version.

https://products.office.com/en-us/try

Novus Anima

CPU - 4670K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard - ASUS Z97-PRO | CPU Cooler - Corsair H105 

RAM - Corsair Vengeance (4x4GB) | GPU - EVGA GTX 1060 SSC  

Storage - Samsung M.2 64GB SSD, PNY 240GB SSD , WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 500GB HDD

PSU - EVGA 650W G2 | Peripherals - Logitech G710, Logitech G602 

Laptops

MacBook Pro Mid-2011 

Surface Pro 3

how does that work?

idk, every college is different

for me i looked up "UBC office free" and there is a special page where i can put in my student number and stuff and they give me access to a download and a subscription (which expires when I leave the university)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Free? Not unless you have a Dreamspark account from your university/college.

Keep in mind, discussions about piracy are against the forum's Code of Conduct, but of course, I know that that isn't what you were asking about ;)

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

how does that work?

I know when I purchased 365 University edition I was required by Microsoft to give them my student email. All colleges should assign an email with a .edu. Microsoft uses this to verify you as a student. Keep in mind that you will only get 2 licenses with the student edition. Any way, you need to have a .edu email address and verify that your school is valid. Generally any college and university should be. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

If you're going to college, most have free Office. To check if you can get it, enter your school email address (.edu address) into this page: https://products.office.com/en-us/student/office-in-education

You could pay for the Office 365 subscription as well.

Of course, it's also pretty easy to pirate it, but I won't help you with that.