Attack on Titan (tribute game)

stevv

Based off the Manga / Anime, Fan made, unofficial and not fully polished (yet), but the main action moves and attacks works well and true to the series.  If you haven't seen the anime, you can check it out over at crunchyroll.  
 230px-Shingeki_no_Kyojin_manga_volume_1.
It's using Unity and you can try it just in the browser.  Single and Multiplayer!  

The "3D Maneuver gear" can be a bit of a challenge to get around, but that's one of the most interesting ways to move around, as opposed to being easily able to jump around like like super beings.  Reminds me of the old school Bionic Commando (NES) where you have to grapple around.

Check it out.  What do you guys think?

http://fenglee.com/game/aog/
post-7162-0-84207000-1378226931.jpg

633bbcb5gw1e5x2vivtm8g208w06oe2k.gif

My Rigs (past and present)

Why is there always so much hype over a shounen every year, they are all pretty much the same with very little differences. Although Titan is a much better shounen then most it still has it's problems. The most annoying being that all the characters are children. Why can't we have an anime that has adult characters that are not in high school. If the creators of Titan wanted to make a serious anime then they should have thought about the characters ages. The manga of Titan is the same, it features children. We have too many childish anime and manga I want some adult main characters. Watamote though is my anime of choice this season.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Why is there always so much hype over a shounen every year, they are all pretty much the same with very little differences. Although Titan is a much better shounen then most it still has it's problems. The most annoying being that all the characters are children. Why can't we have an anime that has adult characters that are not in high school. If the creators of Titan wanted to make a serious anime then they should have thought about the characters ages. The manga of Titan is the same, it features children. We have too many childish anime and manga I want some adult main characters. Watamote though is my anime of choice this season.

Well, I think the main characters like Eren are around 18-19 years old because they join the training camp around 14 I think? Then they stay there for 4-5 years I believe.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Well, I think the main characters like Eren are around 18-19 years old because they join the training camp around 14 I think? Then they stay there for 4-5 years I believe.

They are 16 not 18. What I meant was for them to be in their mid 20's. That way the characters would be more mature and less typical shounen characters. I am sick of high schoolers in my anime there are enough of them in anime anyway so why can't we just get a mature anime like Titan could be if it just didn't have kids in it. it would have been easy, all they had to do was extend the training period to 6 years or something. Plus Erin could have had a muttonstache.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

They are 16 not 18. What I meant was for them to be in their mid 20's. That way the characters would be more mature and less typical shounen characters. I am sick of high schoolers in my anime there are enough of them in anime anyway so why can't we just get a mature anime like Titan could be if it just didn't have kids in it. it would have been easy, all they had to do was extend the training period to 6 years or something. Plus Erin could have had a muttonstache.

oh my god. I'm just imagining him with a stache. It's so amazing.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

oh my god. I'm just imagining him with a stache. It's so amazing.

Lucky for you I am a Photoshop pro :D.

post-15026-0-16472900-1378237278.jpg

(\__/)

(='.'=)

wow.. who stepped in your cereal today?  :lol:  How about an opinion about the game that I posted about? use of the 3D maneuver gear?  The official one looks like it's just going to be a "dress up" game.

besides...Watamote... main character is underaged looking goth girl with friends with big boobs and short skirts... riiiiiight. :rolleyes:  

hrm... if this anime falls into your category of childish... then I don't know what to say.  How about "Another"... oh wait... high schoolers.. at least it's more mature characters.    

My Rigs (past and present)

wow.. who stepped in your cereal today?  :lol:  How about an opinion about the game that I posted about? use of the 3D maneuver gear?  The official one looks like it's just going to be a "dress up" game.

besides...Watamote... main character is underaged looking goth girl with friends with big boobs and short skirts... riiiiiight. :rolleyes:  

hrm... if this anime falls into your category of childish... then I don't know what to say.  How about "Another"... oh wait... high schoolers.. at least it's more mature characters.    

That game has been around for awhile and it looks ok. But it looks more like a gimmick to me rather then a legitimately good game. Although if the game was adapted and made more into a polished game with proper textures and a big budget I could see the game being a big success. Maybe it could even become an ESports type game if it was really skilled.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

• 2 years later...

The game is fun to play inMP through hamachi. It is tough to get the hang of it but you can do some sick moves.

Main rig: Shockwave - MSI Z170 Gaming 7 MOBO, i7-6700k, 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz RAM, KFA2 GTX 980ti HOF, Corsair RM1000 PSU, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, WD 7200RPM 3TB, Corsair Air 540 White, ASUS P278Q 1440p 144Hz display.

Laptop: Lenovo Y510p, i7-4700HQ, 12 GB (8+4) 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, GT755 2GB SLI graphis card, 1366x768 display.

is it not cool  ? 

Attack on tian

You understand you just necro'd a 2 year old thread right? For what purpose, i will never know. 

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

OP, the build of the game you linked is incredibly old now. Here's what the game look like now. Much more refined:

It's still 10 month old but still a pretty good representation of how far the game has come

OP, the build of the game you linked is incredibly old now. Here's what the game look like now. Much more refined:

It's still 10 month old but still a pretty good representation of how far the game has come

Really? Perhaps it's because the thread was started in 2013. This thread just received a hardcore necro. It really shouldn't be open.

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

Really? Perhaps it's because the thread was started in 2013. This thread just received a hardcore necro. It really shouldn't be open.

...I did not realize this. Thanks! And why is this even in the tech news section anyways?

Why is there always so much hype over a shounen

Because the overwhelming majority of western anime fans are between 9 and 15 years old.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.