Eachine X3 6000mAh External Battery Power Bank w/ USB Charging Cable $6 @amazon

SirNumbers

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JGGUDYW/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00JGGUDYW&linkCode=as2&tag=o001b-20&linkId=DV7IRBMDCWDM2O6M

• Slim enough to fit in the palm of your hand and provides 6000mAh of power with three USB output which can charge three devices simultaneously
  • Smart inside charger cable design, fashion and convenient in your life
  • Intelligent single-chip computer control the power,steady and high charging efficiency
  • With a precise IC protector to safely avoid over-charging, over-discharging, over-loading and short circuit
  • Ideal for casual use, entertainment, party, business trip and travel, works with multiple devices

Eachine X3 6000mAh External Battery Power Bank w/ USB Charging Cable for $16.99 - $10.99 w/ promotional code RGDT553C = $6

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

uhh it says $16.99

EDIT: I didn't read the post *puts gun to head*

I was about to post the same thing haha.

Main PC : CPU: I7 6700k @ 4.7GHz MOBO: Asus Maximus Hero VII RAM: 32GB Crucial 2133MHz GPU: GTX 980ti 2-Way SLI Drives: 2 850 Evo 250GB, 1 TB WD Blue CASE: 750D PSU: RM1000W

so i just want to add that i have a VERY similar battery bank (in fact i have two of them) and the controller to show battery load is absolute shyte and forgets how to count every so often.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JGGUDYW/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00JGGUDYW&linkCode=as2&tag=o001b-20&linkId=DV7IRBMDCWDM2O6M

• Slim enough to fit in the palm of your hand and provides 6000mAh of power with three USB output which can charge three devices simultaneously
  • Smart inside charger cable design, fashion and convenient in your life
  • Intelligent single-chip computer control the power,steady and high charging efficiency
  • With a precise IC protector to safely avoid over-charging, over-discharging, over-loading and short circuit
  • Ideal for casual use, entertainment, party, business trip and travel, works with multiple devices

Eachine X3 6000mAh External Battery Power Bank w/ USB Charging Cable for $16.99 - $10.99 w/ promotional code RGDT553C = $6

It's says $16.99. :P

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

It's says $16.99. :P

I was about to post the same thing haha.

edit: nvm 

uhh it says $16.99

EDIT: I didn't read the post *puts gun to head*

The reviews are pretty bad...

Does anyone have experience with it?

My Rig:

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @4.3 GHz; Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus; Cooler: Cryorig H5 Ultimate; RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Black; GPU: MSI R9 380 4GB; Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Black w/ Window; SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 256GB and 500GB; HDD: WD Blue 1TB; PSU: EVGA 750W P2

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 29UM57; Headset: HyperX Cloud II; Keyboard: Gamdias Hermes Mechanical; Mouse: Zowie EC2-A

okay, in my post I was correcting someone and they fixed their post, I knew there was a code.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

The reviews are pretty bad...

Does anyone have experience with it?

4 stars?

4 stars?

Yeah, I forgot to edit my comment later.

My Rig:

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @4.3 GHz; Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus; Cooler: Cryorig H5 Ultimate; RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Black; GPU: MSI R9 380 4GB; Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Black w/ Window; SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 256GB and 500GB; HDD: WD Blue 1TB; PSU: EVGA 750W P2

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 29UM57; Headset: HyperX Cloud II; Keyboard: Gamdias Hermes Mechanical; Mouse: Zowie EC2-A

The price is now down to $15 USD!

Down to? It was 6 bucks

Promo code is not valid....

THIS IS MY SUPER TEENY TINY SIGNATURE!

Ain't it just the cutest little signature.

Some would argue it is the cutest little signature ever.

xD where I live, this kind of capacity costs $30 at the LEAST