Audio setup for up to 400$

HeftyNugget

Basically I've had an audio tower (I think it was called that) about 15 years ago and it was cool thing to have - I didn't need PC to play any music and such.

I'm really interested into getting something alike nowadays BUT with few more features.

I would love to have an audio tower with:

-ability to play music from phone via USB or bluetooth (which I assume most will have)

-ability to plug to my PC and kinda use it for gaming too (not surround gaming, since I got a headset for it and I kinda don't see point of having speakers in games like CSGO et cetera - it's way to hard to distinguish footsteps during gunfire due to obvious reasons.

-some built-in storage or ability to plug usb drives and play music from em

-stylish look

My budget is 400$ to 500$ - but please do give me suggestions for models around 100-200$ aswell.. the less I spend, the better.. I guess "best for the buck" was the term.

Thanks in advance!

Desktop: ASUS Z97-AR | i7-4790K Devil's Canyon | ASUS GTX 980Ti STRIX OC | Corsair 650W TX | Corsair Vengeance - 8 GB 1600 MHz | Samsung Pro 840 - 256GB | SilentiumPC HE1225 | Cooler Master HAF-932 Adv. | Razer Deathstalker | Razer Taipan | SteelSeries DEX | SteelSeries Siberia Elite Black Prism Edition | DXRacer Maximum Series | Bluemic Snowball Aluminium 
Laptop: ASUS Zenbook UX32LN

Camera: Nikon D5300

Use the money, and a little extra to build an additional living quarters into your home and hire a full time mariachi band.

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1231 V3 3.4ghz CPU COOLER: Cryorig H7 w/ Red Corsair SP120mm  MOBO: MSI SLI Krait Edition Z170 MEMORY: G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb (2x4) Storage: Kingston V300 120gb, WD 1TB GPU: MSI R9 390X CASE: Phantom 410 (ew) PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Modular 550w CASE FANS: 4 CORSAIR SP120mm MONITOR: LG 25UM67 KEYBOARD: Das4 Ultimate Cherry MX Blue MOUSE: Deathadder Chroma Left-Handed AUDIO: Sennheiser HD598 Black, Astro A40s

Use the money, and a little extra to build an additional living quarters into your home and hire a full time mariachi band.

Lawl. and I bet it would be cheaper too.

Desktop: ASUS Z97-AR | i7-4790K Devil's Canyon | ASUS GTX 980Ti STRIX OC | Corsair 650W TX | Corsair Vengeance - 8 GB 1600 MHz | Samsung Pro 840 - 256GB | SilentiumPC HE1225 | Cooler Master HAF-932 Adv. | Razer Deathstalker | Razer Taipan | SteelSeries DEX | SteelSeries Siberia Elite Black Prism Edition | DXRacer Maximum Series | Bluemic Snowball Aluminium 

a soundproof room because they gonna be working 24/7 and you gots to sleep m9

LTT's Fastest 9800gt

LTT Forum Beginners Guide

You are looking for a receiver, and speakers.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

This is something I was looking for:

89d8ffe42c05c6fafd79fabfa1e53f35.jpg

This is something I was looking for:

89d8ffe42c05c6fafd79fabfa1e53f35.jpg

You don't need an entire tower to do what you want, you just need a receiver.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."