Globals are just as bad as MG's, proof.

LokiFire

I mean if this guy is global, i'm ESEA Elite.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

You can say that, but you weren't playing that game. So you can't really judge him.

Although, he did miss shots. His team wasn't exactly good, where as this will effect how you will play.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

You can say that, but you weren't playing that game. So you can't really judge him.

Although, he did miss shots. His team wasn't exactly good, where as this will effect how you will play.

I know that but i am looking at skill of both teams, it just looks like an MG game.

Bad rounds happen to everyone. Are you trying to feel better about being mg?

I'm Gold on 1 account and MG on the other, no i watch this guy since he did BF3 stuff, but seeing him some how rise to Global in no time is really odd and he's really not that good in any of his video's, at best DMG.

I know that but i am looking at skill of both teams, it just looks like an MG game.

True, but I think the ranking system is stupid.

Someone that plays like a MG can easily get to GE with good teammates. It will just take awhile if you're bottom fragging all the time.

But, I really do hate the new ranking system that was implemented. Won 11 games in a row mostly top fragging had no rank up. But lost 5 games and went from LEM to MG2.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

It's Frankie. I wouldn't be surprised if he got carried since this was way before the rank reshuffling.

Anyway, give him a break. He "just learnt how to bunnyhop".

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

I was DMG before the mass derank so i know what it's like to be at that rank.

I've seen MG1's who play better than globals and I've seen LEM's who are worse than silver 1's. The ranks in this game mean nothing. NOTHING. 

That said. I never play comp anymore. Just keep playing 1V1 arena's until they fix the ranks one day.

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

-snip-

I mean if this guy is global, i'm ESEA Elite.

Another thread about you and your rank. Why don't you just stop caring about your rank? (It's easy for me to say that since I'm Supreme) Your rank doesn't matter all that much, but before judging others and post "fragtages" from yourself, why don't you post a full game instead? The fragtages/montages only show when you get a kill, not the rest of your game.

Oh.. AND it's Frankie...

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

Another thread about you and your rank. Why don't you just stop caring about your rank? (It's easy for me to say that since I'm Supreme) Your rank doesn't matter all that much, but before judging others and post "fragtages" from yourself, why don't you post a full game instead? The fragtages/montages only show when you get a kill, not the rest of your game.

Oh.. AND it's Frankie...

Ok i will.

My new rank of Gold Nova 4 where i face deranked Supremes/LEM/LE/DMG all ranks..

2nd link i did not do very well myself, bad game.

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-yYVH6-GGBoZ-Zi9DE-FrcYW-T6TvD

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-GCFvH-VOrw5-bbMst-ZL36J-o8MUD

So you made a thread to bash another player? Nice. Maybe it's harder to play and commentate at the same time I suppose.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Funny how you keep making topics about you and your rank, yet you claim rank doesn't mean anything.

CPU: Core i5 4690k                                                   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M                     RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Red                             

GPU: RX 580                                                             Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB                  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520W

Case: NZXT S340 red/black                                      Case lighting: NZXT Hue+                          Mouse: Logitech G502

Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo                     Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit

You make a new topic literally every day.. sometimes twice a day! Look at War Owl's videos where they look at other people's videos, everyone always says "WOW LOL HOW DOES THIS GUY GET TO THIS RANK!" and it's easy to say that if you didn't play in the game, all the low ranks always think they deserve to be better.. like yeah I'm MG but I'm really like GE you know..

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Another thread about you and your rank. Why don't you just stop caring about your rank? 

So you made a thread to bash another player? Nice. Maybe it's harder to play and commentate at the same time I suppose.

You make a new topic literally every day.. sometimes twice a day! Look at War Owl's videos where they look at other people's videos, everyone always says "WOW LOL HOW DOES THIS GUY GET TO THIS RANK!" and it's easy to say that if you didn't play in the game, all the low ranks always think they deserve to be better.. like yeah I'm MG but I'm really like GE you know..

@LokiFire

Still don't get the hints?

CPU: Core i5 4690k                                                   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M                     RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Red                             

GPU: RX 580                                                             Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB                  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520W

Case: NZXT S340 red/black                                      Case lighting: NZXT Hue+                          Mouse: Logitech G502

Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo                     Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit

@LokiFire

Still don't get the hints?

You don't ever post other than these topics, i mean perhaps give yourself the hint.

And perhaps stop thinking this is about me ROFL, it's about Frankie and the broken ranks, not me.

Yeah you sure got the idea did'nt you.

I mean you are so star gazed over your own self that you miss just how shit these players are LOL.

Yeah you sure got the idea did'nt you.

I mean you are so star gazed over your own self that you miss just how shit these players are LOL.

..? What rank are you to be making all of these allegations.. probably really low if you think these guys are so bad being Global must be easy?

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

..?

Frankie is Global Elite status wise, put player wise merely MGE/DMG perhaps even lower than that, seen LE's destroy what this guy does in CS.

Frankie is Global Elite status wise, put player wise merely MGE/DMG perhaps even lower than that, seen LE's destroy what this guy does in CS.

Looking at other people again, you just don't get it.. first of all your probably a really low rank saying, hey I'm better than all these guys! When frankly a GE could beat you every single time, secondly ranks don't really matter. I've played against Globals that arn't as good as me that I can rip on, and others that are really good and can rip on me.. Just play ESEA if your that concerned and only depends on yourself.

P.S. Look at every other post, stop complaining every single day geez.....

Looking at other people again, you just don't get it.. first of all your probably a really low rank saying, hey I'm better than all these guys! When frankly a GE could beat you every single time, secondly ranks don't really matter. I've played against Globals that arn't as good as me that I can rip on, and others that are really good and can rip on me.. Just play ESEA if your that concerned and only depends on yourself.

You natter the same old bullshit that every cancerous CS player does, you bring up that i myself must be incredibly low ranked, if you deem DMG as low rank then sure, i mean it's 4 under Global and there skills gaps from there on, so yeah must be Silver.