How can I connect a PCI device to a motherboard with only PCIe?

I have an old soundblaster soundcard that I really like. I like it because of its headphones capabilities. Unfortunately, this card is only PCI, not PCIE. Are there any adapters or something that I could potentially use? Are they even worth it? Should I just buy a PCIe soundblaster card with the same features? 

The card is question is the OEM card from a core2duo HP workstation... SB0670

Any ideas?

I have an old soundblaster soundcard that I really like. I like it because of its headphones capabilities. Unfortunately, this card is only PCI, not PCIE. Are there any adapters or something that I could potentially use? Are they even worth it? Should I just buy a PCIe soundblaster card with the same features? 

The card is question is the OEM card from a core2duo HP workstation... SB0670

Any ideas?

this

http://www.startech.com/Cards-Adapters/Slot-Extension/PCI-Express-to-PCI-Adapter-Card~PEX1PCI1

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

$59.99 USD

So in other words, I should just buy a PCIe soundblaster card.

kinda yea

the X-Fi is PCI-E and the cheapest sound card to use

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

kinda yea

the X-Fi is PCI-E and the cheapest sound card to use

All I really like about this card as opposed to a $300 motherboard that uses realtek audio is that the soundblaster card can downmix 7.1 to stereo on my headphones without switching audio devices ingame (I can transition from my speakers to headphones simply by muting my speakers)

Also... my card says X-Fi in the control panel... I wonder if the same chip is used on the PCIe flavor...

they got the software from Creative