Deepcool's new Liquid Cooled PSU - CES 2016

The name of it alone makes me not want to buy it. Gamer storm sounds like one of those psu's that are really cheap and like to take out motherboards. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Next up:

DeepCool introduces liquid cooled fans 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Next up:

DeepCool introduces liquid cooled fans 

interesting.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

As @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName stated that is only how efficient the PSU is in the conversion of AC power to DC power. That doesn't have anything to do with quality. You can buy an 80+ titanium PSU from a garbage manufacturer that will die before you have an 80+ PSU die from a good manufacturer. 

There testing is based on load, if it fails it does not get that rating. Yes it indicates efficiency, but if a psu fails before passing, it does not get the 80 plus rating.

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

For a 650W unit, makes little sense. Now, if you're operating at 1500W, even with an 80+ Titanium unit you'll have to deal with 150W of waste heat from the PSU. That's a lot of heat for a PSU to deal with, which means a noisier fan. Then, it might make sense to liquid cool some components if you want a quiet rig.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

Does that thing not have a radiator? I don't see one in the pics anywhere.

If it doesn't create enough heat to warrant a radiator then why the hell even bother with such an over-the-top cooling system?

While it sure is unique it is also horrendously expensive and completely pointless.

Thats cool and stupid. But the biggest question I have is who is the manufacturer of the PSU it self. Seasonic? No one want's to buy a bomb.

At least you could say your PC is da bomb kek

Seriously though, the only people who would ever get this are enthusiasts.

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

Thats cool and stupid. But the biggest question I have is who is the manufacturer of the PSU it self. Seasonic? No one want's to buy a bomb.

CWT... As outlined in the post.

There testing is based on load, if it fails it does not get that rating. Yes it indicates efficiency, but if a psu fails before passing, it does not get the 80 plus rating.

You're still missing the point. 80+ is NOT a component or build quality rating system. It rates the efficiency of alternating current to direct current conversion. I could go into my garage and fabricate a PSU that meets an 80+ standard efficiency level but that does not make it a safe or reliable power supply. I don't know if I can make this any simpler.....

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz