Mafia III Launch Date Listed By Three Online Stores

Rohit Jackdaw

"Stores are doing a very good job of leaking release dates these days, with Mafia III the next in line. Amazon, Best Buy and Gamestop have all got their ducks in a row with an April 26th launch, which is a fair bit earlier than we’d been anticipating. After a reveal at Gamescom in 2015, we haven’t heard all that much noise from new studio Hangar 13, but we’d love to be surprised.

2K are keeping predictably shtum on the matter, issuing a statement saying "Mafia III will release in calendar 2016 during Take-Two Interactive’s fiscal year 2017. No official release date has been announced at this time. It is common practice for retailers to list placeholder dates before an official release date has been announced due to the requirements of their operating systems."

From what we’ve heard Mafia 3 has had quite a troubled development, having originally begun development at the now-defunct 2K Czech in 2012. It’s had plenty of time in the oven though, and based on the gameplay we saw in Cologne, this could be 2016’s answer to GTA V. Hangar 13 have mixed things up considerably with the sixties setting, moving events to New Orleans, where Lincoln Clay is looking to exact revenge and clean up the mob problem."

Source : http://www.game-debate.com/news/?news=19048&game=Mafia%20III&title=Three%20Online%20Stores%20Have%20Listed%20A%20Launch%20Date%20For%20Mafia%20III

| CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 | Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 PLUS | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz | PSU: Corsair VS650 | SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Monitor: Dell S2240L | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 |

I need to go back and finish Mafia II. Really enjoyed it but didn't quite reach the end. I think a bigger release distracted me from it.

I haven't seen anything about Mafia III yet but I'll be following it now.

I think this is going to be my most anticipated game of 2016. I just love everything involving organised crime! I mean, oc is bad in real life and all, but so is the apocalypse and I love apocalypse stories as well.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

I think this is going to be my most anticipated game of 2016. I just love everything involving organised crime! I mean, oc is bad in real life and all, but so is the apocalypse and I love apocalypse stories as well.

Yeah especially since there isn't much coming out this year

| CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 | Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 PLUS | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz | PSU: Corsair VS650 | SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Monitor: Dell S2240L | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 |

I need to go back and finish Mafia II. Really enjoyed it but didn't quite reach the end. I think a bigger release distracted me from it.

I haven't seen anything about Mafia III yet but I'll be following it now.

Don't do it, the ending was the worst part of the game.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Agreed, it made me so angry.

Well, I'd have to restart it anyway. I sold my 360 years ago so I have to play on PC now.

I will be sure to avoid the ending though, thanks.