"Tech Genius Builds A $30K With 7 Gaming Systems On The Rig!" | 9GAG (ROFL)

So... Basically I saw this on my facebook Home Page. 
That explains the sudden 1M+ views the 7PCs 1 CPU got. So the thing that was so ridiculous about that post, was the title. :')

I couldn't help myself from Rolling on the floor laughing. :')
(Some of you probably have already seen this but damn isn't that a click baity title ) ""

Happy New Year Everyone! ;) 

post-229403-0-34595600-1452103859.png

That's awesome

Current Build: Core i7 4790k @ 4.6, Asus Maximus VII Hero, Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz 8gb (2x4gb), GTX 980ti, NZXT Kraken X61, Fractal Define R5  EVGA Supernova B2 850w, Some 300gb hard drive.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/W7CNrH

It's holy lord Gaben of pc gaming

Red Fury: Cpu intel i5 4960k GPU 1060 6gb, Cooling  noctua dh15 storage 1tb sshd 250gb ssd mobo gigabyte z97p-3 case fractal r4 ram hyper x fury red 8 gb psu 550w xfx ts os win 10 monitor lg 25um56 

It had 1M+ views before this post.
It has 1M+ views because it's good and different. It's discussed a lot on all kind of media outlets, not just 9gag.

But yeah, title is silly.  :P

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

It's holy lord Gaben of pc gaming

I think Linus has ascended Gaben as lord of pc gaming with this. We must rise up and reject the false gaben god, and beg for the mercy of our new overlord Linus!

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

1) no, youre wrong, it was not because of 9gag, it got those views on its own, the youtube video already got that BEFORE 9gag copied it and a lot of those views came from reddit

2) this is copyright infringement

3) it is 9gag who is getting the money from posting this video

4) it has already been reported to slick

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1) no, youre wrong, it was not because of 9gag, it got those views on its own, the youtube video already got that BEFORE 9gag copied it and a lot of those views came from reddit

Well I know that the views were not purely on 9GAG and don't get me wrong I love LTT videos but I mean it contributed in a way. 

Now as for the money I know that it's kinda sad but don't forget that a lot of people will actually go to YouTube to see it. Also I know that this is kinda sad but there's also the positive thing being that LTT gets noticed by more people as well as this video ranks up higher and has higher chances to be viewed by others. But I agree with the other aforementioned points.

"tech genius" lmao xD

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Care to elaborate? Every of their videos are direct link to youtube. How are they getting money exactly? Seems to me that view counts goes toward a video witch it's linked to.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Tech Genious? I wouldn't put that an Linus in the same sentence without a not inbetween. All jokes to the side he pu a lot of work in that video and sistem he deserves tha title just because of 7G1C. (No not 7 girls 1 cup that would ba awfull)

Its like people only fall for scam exaggerated titles. But this aint scam, its just epic tech with epic guy.

tech WINs

Care to elaborate? Every of their videos are direct link to youtube. How are they getting money exactly? Seems to me that view counts goes toward a video witch it's linked to.

i read on reddit that they edited out the intro and reuploaded it

apparently that wasnt the case? my mistake

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Care to link for actual article? Or do I need to google it.

As for it being copyright, doubt that. Those sites post tons of video links. While they get money from ad rev because people visit their site, they also generate views and money for actual video producers. An its not even first time they feature LMG on those sites (same publisher as LifeHacker etc.). Several TQ videos have been highlighted there, as well as some CSF and even main channel stuff.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

75d5e553aea673e9fde232ab83189700.png

tfw you run the show.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

For the past few weeks I have noticed a Yahoo ad showing the guy from Unbox Therapy.  It links to the Ford website.  The title is:  "Can you parallel park as cool as this guy?"  Click on the ad and there is not a hint of parking advice, just the link to Ford.

For the past few weeks I have noticed a Yahoo ad showing the guy from Unbox Therapy.  It links to the Ford website.  The title is:  "Can you parallel park as cool as this guy?"  Click on the ad and there is not a hint of parking advice, just the link to Ford.

Once advertisements are not pathetic, stupid, NSFW, or some other complaint, maybe then I will turn adblock off -_-

Once advertisements are not pathetic, stupid, NSFW, or some other complaint, maybe then I will turn adblock off -_-

Yahoo presents the ad as an article.  Adblock won't save you!  :lol:

Not a huge fan of 9gag, but it was "viral" before they posted it anyway.

I like how the title calls him(Linus) a genius and in the thumbnail, there he is looking like a fool who has no fucking clue of what's going on  :D