I dont think EA is bad!

godsarmy

Every EA experience I have had has been positive or reasonable. They make some games that I really like. Just saying :P

Take a look at Need for Speed World and your thoughts will change.

Take a look at Need for Speed World and your thoughts will change.

Or Need for Speed Undercover.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Sim City.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

My experience:

- Origin is in Dutch and I want it to be in English, either I can't change it or it's not user friendly for me.
- Origin is in Dutch and it's not consistent, it's half English and half Dutch in one sentence.
- My friend can't start Deadspace 3 when a certain HID device is enabled. no errors, just crashes.
- Deadspace 3 has pay2win DLC. IT'S A SINGLE PLAYER AND CO-OP GAME!
- When activating The Sims 3 I had to go to a seperate website.
- Battlefield 3 needs a bloody website to run it!
- Origin doesn't offer nearly as much features as steam (screenshots, community, discounts, ...)

- Origin doesn't accept nearly as much payment methods as steam.

NO MY EA EXPERIENCE HAS NOT BEEN PLEASANT TO SAY THE LEAST!

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

People just want to find reasons to hate EA because it's "cool".

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

I love the battle field games they release and crisis. :D

Sim City had problems on PC and Mac and they got released months apart... Although I do agree with you, I think people just look for reasons to hate EA. They're not thaaatttt bad :)

CPU: 4670K / Cooler: H100i / RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengence Pro 1866MHz / Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 / GPU: MSI TF 780 Gaming Edition / Case: Corsair Vengence C70 / Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo & 2TB Seagate Barracuda / PSU: EVGA SuperNova NEX750G

But Need for Speed World is suppose to be a free to play game when it is not as nearly everything has to be paid with real cash and it is not cheap either!

My experience:

- Origin is in Dutch and I want it to be in English, either I can't change it or it's not user friendly for me

- Origin is on Dutch and it's not consistent, it's half English and half Dutch in one sentence.

- My friend can't start Deadspace 3 when a certain HID device is enabled. no errors, just crashes.

- Deadspace 3 has pay2win DLC. IT'S A SINGLE PLAYER AND CO-OP GAME!

- When activating The Sims 3 I had to go to a seperate website.

- Battlefield 3 needs a bloody website to run it!

- Origin doesn't offer nearly as much features as steam (screenshots, community, discounts, ...)

as well as Need for Speed Shift 2 with the drag racing DLC for PC on Origin never worked.

OH and the game its self was utter crap as well.

The only games that I am looking forward to which is from EA is The Crew- it looks fantastic!

I dissagre with some stuff they do (DRM) and like other things they do (humble bundle) but i think they have some of the best game developers and franchises for example dice and battlefield

I didn't mind it that much, the remade Most Wanted on the other hand oh god is that terrible.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

People just want to find reasons to hate EA because it's "cool".

Come on though, there are problems with EA.

If you ever try to play any of their always online games on or within 6 months of launch day you'll understand. It actually seems just about every game they touch (most of which are great games otherwise), they fuck up one way or another. EA doesn't even develop games they're simply the publisher for the studios that do, yet they're able to fuck up all these games.

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Come on though, there are problems with EA.

And there aren't problems with Blizzard? Activision? Steam?

There are always problems with a company. Always. But doesn't mean they deserve blind hate.

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

There are always problems with a company. Always. But doesn't mean they deserve blind hate.

there are definitely problems everywhere, but in my experience I have had more problems with EA (origin) than I had with steam.

Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

But EA is greedy... well all business are but EA takes the mick; Steam relies on cloud, but they have a lot of sales.

there are definitely problems everywhere, but in my experience I have had more problems with EA (origin) than I had with steam.

Origin is relatively new. Steam had a lot of problems when it first launched.

But EA is greedy... well all business are but EA takes the mick; Steam relies on cloud, but they have a lot of sales.

Activision isn't greedy? I would think Activision would be more so.

Origin is relatively new. Steam had a lot of problems when it first launched.

hmm yes, that may be true, I didn't use steam until recently. but do we really need a different account for every publisher? blizzard, steam, origin, Uplay.

I don't see why we can't just put it all on steam and be done with it.

Chivalry isn't dead!

Activision isn't greedy? I would think Activision would be more so.

at least their products/content works properly.

hmm yes, that may be true, I didn't use steam until recently. but do we really need a different account for every publisher? blizzard, steam, origin, Uplay.

I don't see why we can't just put it all on steam and be done with it.

Publishers want more of the cut.

Why doesn't Valve release games on any other DRM platform?

The point is that most of the problems we see aren't on the development side of things, they're on the publisher (EA) side. If they're developers were to go independent they'd have far better titles, because they wouldn't be hit by the EA fuckupastick. 

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)