"DELETE your logs" - funny HTTP request found in Apache logs

Long story short, I was looking at my Apache server's logs on my status monitor (will probably make a post about that later), when I see a very peculiar DELETE request logged. Here it is, quoted in it's entire glory:

151.217.177.200 - - [29/Dec/2015:22:20:09 -0800] "DELETE your logs. Delete your installations. Wipe everything clean. Walk out into the path of cherry blossom trees and let your motherboard feel the stones. Let water run in rivulets down your casing. You know that you want something more than this, and I am here to tell you that we love you. We have something more for you. We know you're out there, beeping in the hollow server room, lights blinking, never sleeping. We know that you are ready and waiting. Join us. <3 HTTP/1.0" 400 483 "-" "masspoem4u/1.0"

Applying some google-fu reveals that this is not an isolated incident , and that the message originated from the CCC (https://www.ccc.de/en/), a European tech group. Has anyone else on the forum running a webserver gotten this awesome tidbit in their logs?

"/usr/local/bin/coffee.sh" Missing – Insert Cup and Press Any Key

I thought for a second there that brett had grown a sense of humour..... But no, it's german.

Got this same log a few weeks back, I think. Got a notification on my phone that nginx screened some fishy looking request and lo and behold, walk on the path of cherry blossoms.