Fractal design or nzxt or corsair

Michisha

So what to choose guys Fractal Design define s or Nzxt s340 or corsair r100. I want more cooler pc then my now. I want a case with window to show all the components inside it. And I want the case to be on top of my table. And maybe in the future add water cool loop or second Gpu. For sure add all in one water cool gpu.

P. S my English is not my native language

So what to choose guys Fractal Design define s or Nzxt s340. I want more cooler pc then my now. I want a case with window to show all the components inside it. And I want the case to be on top of my table. And maybe in the future add water cool loop or second Gpu. For sure add all in one water cool gpu.

P. S my English is not my native language

What case do you currently have? You mentioned Corsair as an option in the title but you never mentioned it in your main piece. The Corsair Air 540 or Air 240 are good options if you want great air flow.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

What case do you currently have? You mentioned Corsair as an option in the title but you never mentioned it in your main piece. The Corsair Air 540 or Air 240 are good options if you want great air flow.

Sorry forget about the corsair edited

And the air is to expensive

The Corsair Air 540 or Air 240 are good options if you want great air flow.

+1

Best Bench Runs & 24/7 Rig

Spoiler

Best Bench Runs

i5 4670k (XTU) - 4.7GHz Core / 4.5GHz Cache | GTX 980 (FireStrike Extreme) 1620MHz Core / 4000MHz Memory (GPUPI) 1721MHz | G.Skill Ripjaws X 2x4GB - 2200MHz CL10-11-11-24 1T

Spoiler

24/7 Rig & Clocks

i5 4670k 4.5GHz (Swiftech H320) | MSI Z87 MPower Max | ASUS GTX 980 1580MHz 4000MHz (NZXT Kraken X41) | 3x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Corsair Air 540 | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | 120GB Kingston SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda

Sorry forget about the corsair edited

And the air is to expensive

The Fractal Define S isn't very good if you want great airflow. Perhaps the Fractal Arc Midi R2 or Arc Mini R2? 

Otherwise, you listed the NZXT S340 as an option and it's pretty decent for air flow, so I would recommend that.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

The Fractal Define S isn't very good if you want great airflow. Perhaps the Fractal Arc Midi R2 or Arc Mini R2?

Otherwise, you listed the NZXT S340 as an option and it's pretty decent for air flow, so I would recommend that.

I want Atx case and with window and what the fractal design get less airflow then nzxt?

I want Atx case and with window and what the fractal design get less airflow then nzxt?

The Define S isn't built with airflow in mind. The NZXT is much better if you want to keep your components.

The Define S isn't built with airflow in mind. The NZXT is much better if you want to keep your components.

The Define S is perfect for airflow if you get triple 140mm fans in the front, the spacing and fan-filter is unrestrictive compared to the R5 and the S340 does have the odd angular covering for their front as per usual of NZXT.  The Define S is perfect for making a wind tunnel, top covered, triple 140mm in the front, and a single in the back - very big, open, etc.

Stock configuration would definitely not be the best.  Also typing on the MX Greens again.  Mmmm.  Clicky.

The Define S is perfect for airflow if you get triple 140mm fans in the front, the spacing and fan-filter is unrestrictive compared to the R5 and the S340 does have the odd angular covering for their front as per usual of NZXT. The Define S is perfect for making a wind tunnel, top covered, triple 140mm in the front, and a single in the back - very big, open, etc.

Stock configuration would definitely not be the best. Also typing on the MX Greens again. Mmmm. Clicky.

So you suggest me to buy the fractal design?

So you suggest me to buy the fractal design?

Both him and I would probably suggest the Fractal Design if you put lots of fans in it. I would still say that you should get the NZXT though.

Both him and I would probably suggest the Fractal Design if you put lots of fans in it. I would still say that you should get the NZXT though.

but what the reason that you suggest choose NZXT