Bluescreens, MSI Pro B650-S WiFi Board w Ryzen 7700X and 32GB GSkill RAM

It is a fresh build that someone else did and I'm trying to help troubleshoot it. I updated the UEFI/BIOS. I'm seeing three different BSODs from Win 11. Sometimes it randomly does the CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and, go figure, every time it bluescreens it fails to write any dump logs. So I tried stress testing it with Prime95 just to see what might happen. While doing that I get a different bluescreen: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. For more fun one time while rebooting and starting Windows the computer showed me a 3rd bluescreen: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO. Still no dump logs even though Windows is set to save them.

The computer has a 2TB m.2 NVME Samsung EVO drive and two DIMMs of GSkill DDR5 6000MHz RAM, if I remember correctly. Since no logs are being written to the drive after a bluescreen I suspected the drive might be bad. I installed the Samsung Magician program and checked the drive. I didn't do a long self test, I did the short one, and it reported no issues. I ran Crystal Disk Mark and saw no issues. The drive seems fine. I've seen a variety of random bluescreen errors appear on other computers because of bad RAM so I ran the built-in Windows Memory Test program and that passed too. The computer also has a Sound Blaster audio card and a chonker 4k series Nvidia GPU. Just for lulz I tried MSI Kombuster but had no issues with the GPU. Any ideas about what to try next?

Critical_Process_Died is typically seen with corrupt OS files, same with Bad_System_Config_Info. These two make storage suspect especially on a fresh install. Unexpected_Store_Exception is a storage error.

I don't trust diagnostics for NVMe drives (SMART at least is basically useless), I would remove the Samsung drive and try installing the OS to something else.