Favorite Actor or Actress?

DarkBlade2117

You can also name your favorite movie or if you could go out with one ECT.

Favorite Actress: Jennifer Lawrence

Favorite Movie/s: The Hunger Games Trilogy and Silver Linings Playbook

Actress I wound date that is LEGAL: Willow Shields, illegal relationship obviously Jennifer Lawrence.

Favorite Actor: Bradley Cooper

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Favorite actor: Leonardo Decaprio 

Favorite move: Inception

Favorite actress: Keira Knightley

I would date Keira Knightley and have a illegal relationship with Anna Kendrick.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

Johnny Depp.

Because Johnny Depp.

Best Bench Runs & 24/7 Rig

Spoiler

Best Bench Runs

i5 4670k (XTU) - 4.7GHz Core / 4.5GHz Cache | GTX 980 (FireStrike Extreme) 1620MHz Core / 4000MHz Memory (GPUPI) 1721MHz | G.Skill Ripjaws X 2x4GB - 2200MHz CL10-11-11-24 1T

Spoiler

24/7 Rig & Clocks

i5 4670k 4.5GHz (Swiftech H320) | MSI Z87 MPower Max | ASUS GTX 980 1580MHz 4000MHz (NZXT Kraken X41) | 3x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Corsair Air 540 | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | 120GB Kingston SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda

Favourite actress: Sasha Grey

Wow.. Not that kind of actress ;)

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe

Wow.. Not that kind of actress ;)

What are you talking about, Im talking about her hollywood movies of course, obviously ;)

Leave a like if you breathed oxygen today

Johnny Depp.

Because Johnny Depp.

What movie?

Obviously Edward Scissor Hands

What are you talking about, Im talking about her hollywood movies of course, obviously ;)

Mmmhmmm

What movie?

Obviously Edward Scissor Hands

Tbh every movie he has done.

Even if the movie is atrociously bad or bad scripting, he still brings something unique to the movie and kills his role.

(imo of course)

Best Bench Runs & 24/7 Rig

Spoiler

Best Bench Runs

i5 4670k (XTU) - 4.7GHz Core / 4.5GHz Cache | GTX 980 (FireStrike Extreme) 1620MHz Core / 4000MHz Memory (GPUPI) 1721MHz | G.Skill Ripjaws X 2x4GB - 2200MHz CL10-11-11-24 1T

Spoiler

24/7 Rig & Clocks

i5 4670k 4.5GHz (Swiftech H320) | MSI Z87 MPower Max | ASUS GTX 980 1580MHz 4000MHz (NZXT Kraken X41) | 3x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Corsair Air 540 | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | 120GB Kingston SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda

Favorite actor: Leonardo Decaprio 

Favorite move: Inception

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Favorite Actress is Milana Vayntrub.

You know. 

The AT&T girl...

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

• Favorite actor: Jack Nicholson
  • Favorite movies: Batman, Easy Rider, The Shining, Chinatown and The Departed

• Favorite actress: Meryl Streep
  • Favorite movies: Angels in America, The Tailor of Gloucester, Sophie's Choice, Kramer vs. Kramer and The Deer Hunter

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Favorite Actress: Gwendoline Christie/Keira knightley

Favorite Movie/s: The imitation game, The worlds end

Actress I wound date that is LEGAL: Jennifer aniston. (Because she never ages)

Favorite Actor: Benderdick Baconsnatch, Michael Fassbender, Iwan Rheon, Owen Teale, Simon pegg

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

illegal relationship obviously Jennifer Lawrence.

JLaw is legal? I don't get it O.o lol

Favorite Actor: RDJ, Tom Hanks, HARRISON FORD

Favorite Actress: Jennifer Lawrence, Scarlet Johanson (wtf I can't spell)

Favorite Movie: A New Hope & LOTR 2

Benderdick Baconsnatch

xD

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

Favorite Actor: Troy Baker and Nolan North (I can't pick between them)

Favorite Actress: Cate Blanchett and Sigourney Weaver

Yup. I have a problem picking favorites... :(

Favorite Movie/s:

• Alien
  • Dances with Wolves
  • Dragonheart
  • Interstellar
  • Gravity
  • The Lord of the Rings
  • Star Wars
  • Byzantium (This movie rocks)
  • Black Hawk Down
  • Serenity
  • Walk the Line
  • The Mummy
  • Hanna
  • Pan's Labyrinth
  • Kick-Ass (1)
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  • Howl's Moving Castle
  • Ponyo
  • Princess Mononoke
  • Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
  • Indiana Jones

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

@Albatross Serenity, is that the movie with the crazy bitch who kidnaps a book writer.

I'll have to watch some of those.

@Albatross Serenity, is that the movie with the crazy bitch who kidnaps a book writer.

I'll have to watch some of those.

No! That's Misery! :angry: :angry: :angry:

(which you should still watch)

Serenity is the movie for Firefly the tv series. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

JLaw is legal? I don't get it O.o lol

Favorite Actor: RDJ, Tom Hanks, HARRISON FORD

Favorite Actress: Jennifer Lawrence, Scarlet Johanson (wtf I can't spell)

Favorite Movie: A New Hope & LOTR 2

xD

By illegal I mean she is 25, I'm 15 haha. Though she does date a 38 y/o so she should have no problem with me ;)

No! That's Misery! :angry: :angry: :angry:

(which you should still watch)

Serenity is the movie for Firefly the tv series. :)

Oh my Thanks! I've been trying to remember it. Do you happen to know the movie where the population is set at a certain number, and say someone moves into town, they have a raffle to kill off someone. I think it may be a Stephen King movie.

Oh my Thanks! I've been trying to remember it. Do you happen to know the movie where the population is set at a certain number, and say someone moves into town, they have a raffle to kill off someone. I think it may be a Stephen King movie.

Population 436? I need more details than that. :P

By illegal I mean she is 25, I'm 15 haha. Though she does date a 38 y/o so she should have no problem with me ;)

Stop hunting cougars you crazy kid! How bout picking someone closer to your age and let us keep JLAW! I can't give you any suggestions because I will be a pedo if I do :3

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

Stop hunting cougars you crazy kid! How bout picking someone closer to your age and let us keep JLAW! I can't give you any suggestions because I will be a pedo if I do :3

I did , Willow Shields

Actress: Amanda Seyfried / jasmin schwiers

Actor: Will Smith / Jamie Foxx (as Ray Charles in the same-name movie)

OST: Niel Davidge aso. but OST mostly depends on the movie, not the composer behind.

Favourite Movie: Citizenfour / Ghostbusters / Back to the Future / in time aso...

You are allowed to have animated avatars on LTT, but - try to have images like "userbars" in the signature - no chance...

Excels last cell is XFD1048576 and once was IV65536.

(if you want to have the most effective mousepad - use a colored matte floor tile)

Maybe.. I'll have to look into that