Should I RMA my 970?

Flibbib

Take a look at the pics. Pcb is bent. Card functions perfectly but I'm really not happy with its looks and will it affect cooling?

f3cb1d04d70fb506d91f733f6f1c9b8e.jpg

8c7f2b087bedee608510c68e2f9e99aa.jpg

0901a7bff743d91049bce250974f244b.jpg

CPU: i7 4790k 4.6GHz @ 1.19v     GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 1590Core     RAM:16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro    SSD: Samsung 850 Evo Raid 0

Cooler: Corsair H110i GT             Case: NZXT H440 Black Windowed          1TB WDD Blue, NZXT Hue+, MSI Z97S SLI Krait, Asus VX347H x2

That doesn't look good... That is why they need to put backplates on cards. If it won't be a massive inconvenience or if you have a spare card lying around, I would definitely RMA that. Just first though, did it come like that out of the box?

rma it asap, this is next Level sag

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

It's my first ever build, it was like it out of the box and it didn't look too bad as I was excited to make my first build. But a fan just broke on case and I took the side off and it's starting to bug me so thought I'd ask you guys. I can live without a card for a couple weeks.

I'm in UK, do I speak to dabs (retailer) or gigabyte directly?

CPU: i7 4790k 4.6GHz @ 1.19v     GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 1590Core     RAM:16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro    SSD: Samsung 850 Evo Raid 0

Cooler: Corsair H110i GT             Case: NZXT H440 Black Windowed          1TB WDD Blue, NZXT Hue+, MSI Z97S SLI Krait, Asus VX347H x2

It's my first ever build, it was like it out of the box and it didn't look too bad as I was excited to make my first build. But a fan just broke on case and I took the side off and it's starting to bug me so thought I'd ask you guys. I can live without a card for a couple weeks.

I'm in UK, do I speak to dabs (retailer) or gigabyte directly?

If Dabs is a physical store location, package it up an bring it back to them. But no, I wouldn't go through GB if you can just return/replace it from the place you bought it

No they're an online retailer and a proper pain in the arse. I've just rung and there's a message saying there offices are closed and to ring back Mon - Fri, 9am to 5pm. Its 2pm Monday... Its a shame as it's a good overclocker lol :) will they just direct swap? I keep wondering what a 390 is like...

RMA 1000000%

I am not sure how Gigabyte does it but ASUS is the KING, in my eyes, of RMA. They might replace the card 100% They might mail it back. they might fix then mail back. take the gamble IMO. Check my saying by my avatar pic. 

Then get a McDonlad's straw and prop up your card if the sag continues. Best ghetto trick I ever learned from LTT

390s are sick the vram helps alot

*a lot

And no, not in my experience. It's marketing and nothing more.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

It's mostly aesthetics, but if you can live without it for the time its being rma'd you should probably just do it.