Most Toxic community in gaming? Also, where is it better PC or Console?

centurion_08

Hi.

I'm after a random spree of youtube gameplay/reaction videos from various games and geezus. Some people take rage on a whole new level.

Dota, LoL, WoW, CS, CoD and the list goes on. What is your opinion on this matter.

Also where do you think the community is better, more friendly to a newcomer?

Any pros and cons for both platforms in that regard?

Hi.

I'm after a random spree of youtube gameplay/reaction videos from various games and geezus. Some people take rage on a whole new level.

Dota, LoL, WoW, CS, CoD and the list goes on. What is your opinion on this matter.

Most toxic is the COD BO2 community since it's filled with 12 year olds who "fuck your mom"

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

csgo, league, xbox live in general 

Yes, I have not played it until today. 
"But...but how??"
Well, I haven't gamed that often since the start of 2012, and I really didn't get around to playing CS:GO...or A LOT of other games. Life has been rough, I've had priorities. 
But I want to get back into gaming. Bought a new desktop, and eventually will get a good gpu for it, but for now I got CSGO.
Have not played a CS since source. 

So here is my experience:
I got kicked multiple times because I was having a great match. 

I got kicked for having shit ones as well

Me defending the bomb "You fucking camper!"

Me slightly too far away from the bomb "We lost thanks to you"

Take longer than 2 seconds to grab a weapon on some maps- spawn kill

Shot someone with literally ANY weapon besides an AK or a sniper "Fucking noob gun"

Get a kill with a sniper "Try-hard fatass nerd"

someone kills me as last player, particularly with a headshot "fucking ownt son!", teabags

kill someone with a headshot on non-scoped weapon "Aim button hacker"

kill someone with nade- "fucking random nade, luck"

loosing- most of my team is gone by last round

use an AWP - even my own teammates bash me

get teamkilled- "get out of the fucking way"

step in front of my obvious stream of bullets "you fucking cunt", followed by a failed votekick

Have a good match on competitive- game crashes, temp ban, proceed to play casual so I don't get a 7 day ban

Kill a guy with a negev-"fucking cheater gun you fag", same guy kills me with negev in last round, becuase that's when he can buy it

Win a game that the other team can't argue against- "It's a CT/T map anyway"

someone blocks me, I die while being stuck-get blamed for loosing

These are, of course, while no one is making noises equivalent to wall-e getting having sex witha garbage disposal into the mic, which is about 50% of the time

I absolutely love this game. It is so fun. This is not sarcasm.

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

LoL is pretty toxic...

xbox live in general. Especially if you're younger.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

Free to play and top mainstream multiplayer games generally have the most toxic communities, because more people = more asshats.

Why are you asking though?

Dota is probably most toxic, Undertale or FNaF is most cancer, what community is better?

Console. PC is fucking toxic. Accept the truth.

Console just has a retarded, for lack of a better word, community. PC has a very unfriendly community.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

CoD, League, WoT etc. CS Go, not so bad but it can be annoying sometimes, especially when 2 of your team members are literally autistic and think you're gay since you use big words or word things differently... Yep. that was a thing.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

CSGO filled with kids who have no trouble throwing racial slurs at you or sexual remarks if there's a girl in the lobby. But i'll still play it with voice_enable 0.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

I don't really play most of those games besides CS:GO and I have to say the community is getting pretty bad

Ariana Grande's Leaked Nudes!!!111!11!

Spoiler

Ayyyyyy

Gaming Rig:     CPU:  i5-4690k  Cooler:  H80i  Mobo:  MSI z97 PC MATE  RAM:  16gb Fury White  Storage:  1TB WD + 120gb Fury SSD  GPU:  GTX 970  Case:  NZXT S340  PSU:  NEX 650W  Keyboard:  K65 RGB  Mouse:  Mionix Naos 7000  Headphones:  ATH-M50x  Monitor:  2x VN248h-P + 1x MG248q  Setup Photo:  (To come)

Toxic?

Purchase Minecraft => Head to kohi.us => Login to Factions => Be disgusted

CSGO is terrible tho. I've been getting more and more trolls soloing and it's basically stalled me in my ranking up. I top frag most games in a 5 man, but soloing I tend to go even KD? Usually derankers or trolls. Main problem in the game is the cheap price. For 1/3 the price of most games you can get an already ranked account to smurf/troll on.

league is really toxic.

But the most toxic servers are EUNE/ turkey servers by far.

The site has changed....

anything competitive is really toxic, the only stuff online that isn't totally toxic is GTA V where there are a few people being dicks for fun but that is a part of that game and there is passive mode to avoid those people.

World of Tanks is pretty toxic. Its not toxic in the same way as other games, but how you are treated depends on your WN8 rating, or how good you are. If you have low WN8, your pond scum, if you have high WN8, your a ReRoll

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

Hi.

I was playing CS:GO when 2 kids started fighting because their names sounded similar. 

wtf?

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

World of Tanks is pretty toxic. Its not toxic in the same way as other games, but how you are treated depends on your WN8 rating, or how good you are. If you have low WN8, your pond scum, if you have high WN8, your a ReRoll

You're only a reroll if you have little to no games but have a high WN8. Also all purples are toxic since they think they're better than everyone else. And some of the people in the Reddit clans are great, but once you talk to people in the clan wars clans or competitive ones that do strongholds, they are super toxic. Clans like RDDTX (the one I was in) was great, everyone was really nice and if people didn't like you cause you were toxic you were out.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

Feels like the word "toxic" has lost its meaning these days...

I am indifferent about it. I mean really now, what are they going to do? Tell you mean things? Whatever happened to "sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me?". I think a lot more adults and teenagers need to follow that rhyme we teach small children.

But to be honest, I've found that as long as you are good at the game you won't really get much hate. Or well, you might get it from the opposite team but you can get them back by winning. It makes the victory taste so much sweeter when you know the other team is full of dicks.

If you do get hate from your own teammates then perhaps it is because you keep screwing up? If that's the case then maybe you should reflect on your own performance and try to improve. You will probably still get hate but if you keep improving you should see the amount of mean comments go down.

Playing a tank and/or healer (I played both) in MMOs for several years make you very thick skinned. I think that's the situation where you will get the most hate in a game. So if you got thin skin, don't play that (or do, and you might get used to it).

If you want to avoid mean comments then I recommend you just play locally with your friends. Arrange a LAN party or something.

Feels like the word "toxic" has lost its meaning these days...

I am indifferent about it. I mean really now, what are they going to do? Tell you mean things? Whatever happened to "sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me?". I think a lot more adults and teenagers need to follow that rhyme we teach small children.

But to be honest, I've found that as long as you are good at the game you won't really get much hate. Or well, you might get it from the opposite team but you can get them back by winning. It makes the victory taste so much sweeter when you know the other team is full of dicks.

If you do get hate from your own teammates then perhaps it is because you keep screwing up? If that's the case then maybe you should reflect on your own performance and try to improve. You will probably still get hate but if you keep improving you should see the amount of mean comments go down.

Playing a tank and/or healer (I played both) in MMOs for several years make you very thick skinned. I think that's the situation where you will get the most hate in a game. So if you got thin skin, don't play that (or do, and you might get used to it).

If you want to avoid mean comments then I recommend you just play locally with your friends. Arrange a LAN party or something.

toxic means the community as a whole is terrible, and it makes others who take part it it terrible as well, as well as hurting the experience of online play.

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

I'd say League and CSGO(matchmaking) are pretty bad.

If you're playing CSGO I'd just stick to community servers, that's where all the nice people are.

You're only a reroll if you have little to no games but have a high WN8. Also all purples are toxic since they think they're better than everyone else. And some of the people in the Reddit clans are great, but once you talk to people in the clan wars clans or competitive ones that do strongholds, they are super toxic. Clans like RDDTX (the one I was in) was great, everyone was really nice and if people didn't like you cause you were toxic you were out.

I was a very bad player for the first ~2,000 battles so I always had pretty mediocre overall stats but I had a recent WN8 of about 2,000 and would feast on the tears of people who thought that I was bad. I never joined a clan because I didn't want the drama that usually associated them, but I'll give RDDT clans a look.

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

Dota 2 has the worst. I'd say BF4 would be second, ever since the release it seems like theres massive spam in chat and forums

Well on xbox theres 8 year olds who apparenty have slept with my mom sooo...

I was a very bad player for the first ~2,000 battles so I always had pretty mediocre overall stats but I had a recent WN8 of about 2,000 and would feast on the tears of people who thought that I was bad. I never joined a clan because I didn't want the drama that usually associated them, but I'll give RDDT clans a look.

If you don't want drama, a Social RDDT clan would be best since whenever they release the campaign and they give out special tanks or whatever, there is shit tons of drama because of it.

The random LoL Community is fucked up. 

The Way those wannabe Progamer talk to each other is ridiculous.

There are some nice People too, but thats rare. I ignore that chat when i do public Games.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO