Value of My System to Sell on Ebay

Go to solution Solved by byalexandr,

Ok, now that you and others have said that, then thats what I'll do. Just being curious, are there any parts that would benefit from being sold together?

Perhaps the CPU mobo and RAM as one, and maybe the case and PSU as one. I still recommend parting everything out individually though.

So, as the new year is upon us, and Intel's new CPU line is out, and I have more funds than I did for my last build, I'm maybe planning on a new system. Not sure of the parts, or the price of the system, but I am sure that I would like to get some of the money repurposing my old system. And as I don't have any friends to pawn the system off to, I'll most likely just sell as a whole online. So, what would some of you say I could sell my system for on Ebay (or an alike site)? My specs are as follows:

Asus M5A78L-M/USB3

AMD FX6300

EVGA GTX 750Ti

8GB HyperX Fury RAM

EVGA 500W 80Plus PSU

CoolerMaster N200 Case

WD 1TB Blue Drive

2 Things that MAY also be included:

Asus 24x DVD Optical Drive

TP-Link N900 Wireless Card

Of course take into mind that the system is used, so there are some marks on the case and stuff. Also, the drive would be wiped and I would reinstall the windows on it (as the key is linked to the board).

Thanks in advance. -JGunnz

Part it out, you'll make way more money. Price those parts competitively with others on eBay, and if you want to sell them quicker, price them a bit lower.

As the first reply said, your best bet is the part it out. look on ebay or something, and take the average price and take off 20%, to get an idea of what you could make.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

Part it out, you'll make way more money. Price those parts competitively with others on eBay, and if you want to sell them quicker, price them a bit lower.

I would also recommend that

Aussie!

Also this is a great video, https://youtu.be/pQGtucrJ8hM

Ok, now that you and others have said that, then thats what I'll do. Just being curious, are there any parts that would benefit from being sold together?

Perhaps the CPU mobo and RAM as one, and maybe the case and PSU as one. I still recommend parting everything out individually though.

Actually, one more question, should add to the price of the MOBO because the windows key is linked to the board?

Actually, one more question, should add to the price of the MOBO because the windows key is linked to the board?

Only if you include the license key. Then you can add (I would say) $60-$80.