"How Every Argument About Xbox and PlayStation Ends"

TopWargamer

hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha 

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

I enjoyed the original wii, but the wii u didnt change enough plus that controller is a joke

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Replace the Wii guy with a PC and it will be a little more accurate in my opinion. Maybe even throw them complaining about PCs being too hard since games don't start on their own... then the PC guy says they will come back when HL3 (or some other PC game I don't know since I don't really play games) comes out. :)

Replace the Wii guy with a PC and it will be a little more accurate in my opinion. Maybe even throw them complaining about PCs being too hard since games don't start on their own... then the PC guy says they will come back when HL3 (or some other PC game I don't know since I don't really play games) comes out. :)

I don’t think that allot of console gamers really consider PC gamers as being in the same gaming sphere as them. The console and PC platform (more so in the dying generation of consoles) are just to dis-similar to make the comparison.

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

And then PC descends from gaming heaven, and SMITES THEM.

PC GAMING MASTER RACE

Arguments over which system is best are ridiculous. Yeah, just use the console that suits you more and has the games you prefer...