Some ways to make a little money.

Pcinacan

So i am good at doing simple editing/intros and pc building. What are some good ways to start to make a little money off this/

CPUFX 8320, Motherboard ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Socket AM3+ AMD, RAM g.skill ripjaws x series (2x8gb), GPUstrix gtx 970, Storage 500gb + 500gb + 250 ssd, PSU EVGA 600w B 80 PLUS BRONZE, Display(s) ASUS VG248QE 24"+ Hisense 24" + Vizio 24", Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, PC Part Picker  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LFxQ23

idk maybe start a tech channel or intern as an editor for one? Once you get an internship then you can hopefully get a decent job (LTT maybe?)

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

Find friends/family who require said work done and would be willing to pay you. After you have done a few jobs, hopefully your clients were happy and would recommend your services to other interested parties.

When in doubt, re-format.

Post ads on internet classifieds. Ask people in real life. Just get business cards and that will go a long with people trusting you. 

would it be a good investment to get a web site?

CPUFX 8320, Motherboard ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Socket AM3+ AMD, RAM g.skill ripjaws x series (2x8gb), GPUstrix gtx 970, Storage 500gb + 500gb + 250 ssd, PSU EVGA 600w B 80 PLUS BRONZE, Display(s) ASUS VG248QE 24"+ Hisense 24" + Vizio 24", Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, PC Part Picker  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LFxQ23

Post ads on internet classifieds. Ask people in real life. Just get business cards and that will go a long with people trusting you. 

This. Making money doing this is all about networking.

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231v3 XX Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty H97 Killer XX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory XX GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 780 3GB DirectCU II XX Case: Phanteks Evolve ATX XX Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB SSD ; Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD; Western Digital Caviar Blue 3TB HDD XX PSU: Thermaltake SMART 550W 80+ Bronze 

Yeah a website but also what @DaltonM said

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

So i am good at doing simple editing/intros and pc building. What are some good ways to start to make a little money off this/

You could do something on https://www.fiverr.com/

Basically, you do something someone wants, and they give you $5.

Just remember that unless you are planning on doing this as a full time job, dont invest to much into advertising. A website is a great idea, along with free ads in papers, or even some business cards. However, I wouldn't say, pay for an ad in a paper or on the radio, or pay lots of money for a website. You wouldn't want to spend more then you would ever make.

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231v3 XX Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty H97 Killer XX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory XX GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 780 3GB DirectCU II XX Case: Phanteks Evolve ATX XX Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB SSD ; Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD; Western Digital Caviar Blue 3TB HDD XX PSU: Thermaltake SMART 550W 80+ Bronze 

ftfy

build it beautiful http://www.squarespace.com/

Just remember that unless you are planning on doing this as a full time job, dont invest to much into advertising. A website is a great idea, along with free ads in papers, or even some business cards. However, I wouldn't say, pay for an ad in a paper or on the radio, or pay lots of money for a website. You wouldn't want to spend more then you would ever make.

ftfy

company names any one?

Craigslist.  About 80% of the work I do comes from there and word of mouth.  You can make more than a little money if you are trustworthy and do good work.  Front a little money when you need to, stick to you word, and cut your loses when you have to.  Always do your best to make things right with your customer, even if it costs you a little money.  

I'm not going to say how much money I make from this, but it is probably a substantial amount compared to what you are talking about.

I'm also not a teenager, so I'm sure that helps too.  People usually can tell that you know (or don't know) what you are talking about from your first conversation..so make a good impression. 

company names any one?

Just use your own full name. Your website. This looks more professional then having some random name on it.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),